- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- Full-profile design deflects wind and weather
- The AVS Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector lets you open up in any weather
- Sold in sizes from 32.5" to 38.5" wide
- Shields against rain, wind noise and nasty turbulence
- The AVS Windflector is made of dark impact-resistant acrylic
- Designed to work with slide-back moonroof-style sunroofs
- Easy installation with high-strength 3M foam tape (included)
- Made in USA
- Your AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector carries a Lifetime Warranty
Love your sunroof again! Add the AVS Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector to your vehicle today and get back the fresh air, warm sun and driving enjoyment you've been missing.
The AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector adds a sturdy shield to the leading edge of your sunroof in just minutes. Once it's on, Windflector sends nasty noise away from your cabin, keeps turbulence at bay, and even halts rain or mist. You can truly open up in any conditions.
Securing the AVS Windflector to your roof is simple – just clean, peel the backing off the included 3M heavy foam tape, and press in place. That's it. Best yet, the Windflector comes in a gang of sizes to fit virtually any sunroof. And, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Stop ear-popping wind noise. Fight off turbulence. Bounce rain and mist away. Get back to enjoying your sunroof! Add an AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector to your auto now.
- Picking the right Windflector size: measure the width of your sunroof (including the outer edge molding). Select the Windflector that is 1/2" to 1" wider than your sunroof.
AVS Windflector Customer Reviews
385 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cleve F (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Sienna — Wednesday at 5:53 AM
Was easy to install and met my expectation. Had been trying to get a WeatherTech deflector, but they did not carry them for the 2016 Sienna. This one was of the same quality, looks and easy installation as the on I had gotten from WeatherTech for my 2013 Sienna
Reviewed by Steven L (Northborough, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Lexus ES 350 — May 12, 2017 4:15 AM
In general, I'm pleased with the deflector. Installation instructions were clear and installation was a snap. A little disappointed in the rough edge along the trailing edge of the deflector in places (e.g. not cut evenly), but this is only noticeable at a close distance and not from where one might stand. Other than that, very pleased.
Reviewed by John L (LIGONIER, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Civic — May 10, 2017 9:05 AM
I've had this on the car for 2 weeks and so far everything is fine. Easy to install with 3M tape and is very secure in place. For the price, hard to beat this deflector.