- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- Full-profile design deflects wind and weather
- The AVS Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector lets you open up in any weather
- Sold in sizes from 32.5" to 38.5" wide
- Shields against rain, wind noise and nasty turbulence
- The AVS Windflector is made of dark impact-resistant acrylic
- Designed to work with slide-back moonroof-style sunroofs
- Easy installation with high-strength 3M foam tape (included)
- Made in USA
- Your AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector carries a Lifetime Warranty
Love your sunroof again! Add the AVS Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector to your vehicle today and get back the fresh air, warm sun and driving enjoyment you've been missing.
The AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector adds a sturdy shield to the leading edge of your sunroof in just minutes. Once it's on, Windflector sends nasty noise away from your cabin, keeps turbulence at bay, and even halts rain or mist. You can truly open up in any conditions.
Securing the AVS Windflector to your roof is simple – just clean, peel the backing off the included 3M heavy foam tape, and press in place. That's it. Best yet, the Windflector comes in a gang of sizes to fit virtually any sunroof. And, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Stop ear-popping wind noise. Fight off turbulence. Bounce rain and mist away. Get back to enjoying your sunroof! Add an AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector to your auto now.
- Picking the right Windflector size: measure the width of your sunroof (including the outer edge molding). Select the Windflector that is 1/2" to 1" wider than your sunroof.
AVS Windflector Customer Reviews
379 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by KERRY W (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Camry — Apr 11, 2017 8:44 AM
The AVS Sunroof wind deflector was everything I expected. Quality adhesive strip for easy installation. Looks good on my Toyota Camry. I had a previous experience with AVS products because I purchased the same deflector and a Hood protector for my Toyota Sienna Limited. A very satisfied customer!! Highly recommend it to anyone!!
Reviewed by Pete S (Lakewood, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Apr 05, 2017 12:51 AM
Simple install looks cool also wind blows over almost no wind noise when sunroof all the way open very satisfied ??
Reviewed by Robert E (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Cadillac XTS — Mar 30, 2017 8:25 AM
Easy to install. Really works - at 60 mph, no buffeting and reasonably quiet.