- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- Keep the fresh air flowing through your ride with AVS External Mount Ventvisors
- Custom-made specifically for your car, truck, van or SUV
- Mounts externally to your vehicle with ultra-strong 3M automotive grade adhesive
- Effectively lets fresh air in while keeping moisture and rain out
- Reduces mirror fogging, interior wind noise and keeps the sun out of your eyes
- Available for the front or rear or both
- Crafted from scratch- and UV-resistant acrylic material for long-lasting durability
- Made in USA
- AVS External Mount Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Keep the fresh air in and the stormy weather out by equipping your vehicle with AVS External Mount Ventvisors. These sleek vent visors are precision-cut for an exact fit on your make and model, guaranteeing custom coverage for your ride.
By allowing air to naturally circulate through your vehicle’s open windows while keeping inclement weather from creeping in, AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors effectively reduce mirror fogging, wind noise and a stuffy cockpit.
As stylish as they are functional, all AVS vent visors are constructed from high-grade, thick, UV-resistant acrylic material to provide a strong yet flexible fit. Plus, their smoke finish and quality design only enhances your vehicle’s style and complements its overall appearance. AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors mount snugly and securely to the outside of your vehicle in minutes using pre-installed 3M adhesive mounting tape applied around and above your windows. AVS External Mount Ventvisors are backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS External Mount Ventvisors Customer Reviews
5308 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ken d (West Homestead, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Suburban — Friday at 6:51 AM
Great price easy installation directions were to the point and they look fabulous on my vehicle I buy them for every vehicle I purchase
Reviewed by Paul R (WANTAGH, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Mazda CX-5 — Friday at 4:10 AM
This item was supposed to be specific for my vehicle, but when it came, it is for a model year older. The rear guards should have been slightly larger. They work, but just barely fit, and the frame has plenty of room for a larger guard.
Reviewed by Stephen B (Powell, WY) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Jan 17, 2018 5:29 AM
Ordering was easy and delivery time was short. Easy to install with a little patience for alignment.