- Rebates: $10 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- Keep the fresh air flowing through your ride with AVS External Mount Ventvisors
- Custom-made specifically for your car, truck, van or SUV
- Mounts externally to your vehicle with ultra-strong 3M automotive grade adhesive
- Effectively lets fresh air in while keeping moisture and rain out
- Reduces mirror fogging, interior wind noise and keeps the sun out of your eyes
- Available for the front or rear or both
- Crafted from scratch- and UV-resistant acrylic material for long-lasting durability
- Made in USA
- AVS External Mount Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Keep the fresh air in and the stormy weather out by equipping your vehicle with AVS External Mount Ventvisors. These sleek vent visors are precision-cut for an exact fit on your make and model, guaranteeing custom coverage for your ride.
By allowing air to naturally circulate through your vehicle’s open windows while keeping inclement weather from creeping in, AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors effectively reduce mirror fogging, wind noise and a stuffy cockpit.
As stylish as they are functional, all AVS vent visors are constructed from high-grade, thick, UV-resistant acrylic material to provide a strong yet flexible fit. Plus, their smoke finish and quality design only enhances your vehicle’s style and complements its overall appearance. AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors mount snugly and securely to the outside of your vehicle in minutes using pre-installed 3M adhesive mounting tape applied around and above your windows. AVS External Mount Ventvisors are backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS External Mount Ventvisors Customer Reviews
4943 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patricia M (PAYSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Liberty — Monday at 8:47 PM
As a single woman, I had no problem installing the vent visor. Thank you for making it simple an easy@
Reviewed by J. W (The Dalles, OR) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Sunday at 6:53 AM
When I bought my truck it had a set on it. Wasn't really sure how I liked them but they were on & I didn't see a reason to remove them. Then I had to get my windshield replaced & when doing so the shop cracked one. I removed them & quickly found myself wanting them back. Install was extremely easy & I can again have my windows cracked without worrying about water getting inside or climbing into a hot stuffy cab.
Reviewed by Barry b (HIGHWOOD, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Equinox — Saturday at 8:39 AM
I put these on all my vehicles. Crack the window and fresh air all day and reduces heat in the summer