AVS Chrome Bug Deflector
- Rebates: $10 Details
Ships Between 5/02 - 5/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- The AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is custom made for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Protects your hood from bugs, rocks and flying road debris
- Complements your existing chrome package perfectly
- Crafted from high-impact ABS plastic that's chrome plated to a brilliant gleam
- Features real chrome plating—no films or paints
- Full-height, wraparound design delivers maximum protection
- Installs quickly and easily with no drilling or cutting required
- Made in USA
- Your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Imagine reflecting the stares of gaping pedestrians and deflecting the onslaught of dive-bombing bugs at the same time-with one product. Now you can with the AVS Chrome Bug Deflector. Built from high-impact ABS plastic and slathered in a dazzling chrome finish, the Chrome Bug Deflector works overtime to protect and beautify your ride.
AVS only uses real-deal plating when it comes to chrome-no phony paints or flimsy films here. The Chrome Deflector features a full-height, wraparound design that offers your rig maximum protection along with the stylish look. And, to make washing and waxing a cinch, the Chrome Deflector mounts slightly off your hood for easy access.
Go ahead and put the power tools away-no drilling or cutting's required. In fact, installing the AVS Bug Deflector may be the easiest thing you do all weekend-except for deflecting bugs and copping double-takes, that is. And best yet, your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Chrome Bug Deflector Customer Reviews
522 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nicholas C (FRANKLIN SQUARE, NY) — Mar 27, 2017 8:36 PM
The product came to me quickly.....Its a BIG BOX...It was fairly easy to install... Thank You, Nick C. NY
Reviewed by Dave w (Ticonderoga, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Mar 15, 2017 3:50 PM
Appearance and quality okay. Installation was ridiculous plastic screws and clips were useless. I had to drill and use stainless self tapping screws.
Reviewed by Lynne W (Tewksbury, MA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Avalanche — Mar 08, 2017 2:56 AM
I expected it to be more complicated, but it clipped right on, holds perfect, perfect fit, arrived on time, great price. I'm a happy man.
Reviewed by Paul P (Key West, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Mar 02, 2017 1:18 AM
On dodge if chrome not used cuts off the grill, the chrome bug deflector looks much better that the smoked.