AVS Chrome Bug Deflector
- Rebates: $10 Details
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- The AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is custom made for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Protects your hood from bugs, rocks and flying road debris
- Complements your existing chrome package perfectly
- Crafted from high-impact ABS plastic that's chrome plated to a brilliant gleam
- Features real chrome plating—no films or paints
- Full-height, wraparound design delivers maximum protection
- Installs quickly and easily with no drilling or cutting required
- Made in USA
- Your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Imagine reflecting the stares of gaping pedestrians and deflecting the onslaught of dive-bombing bugs at the same time-with one product. Now you can with the AVS Chrome Bug Deflector. Built from high-impact ABS plastic and slathered in a dazzling chrome finish, the Chrome Bug Deflector works overtime to protect and beautify your ride.
AVS only uses real-deal plating when it comes to chrome-no phony paints or flimsy films here. The Chrome Deflector features a full-height, wraparound design that offers your rig maximum protection along with the stylish look. And, to make washing and waxing a cinch, the Chrome Deflector mounts slightly off your hood for easy access.
Go ahead and put the power tools away-no drilling or cutting's required. In fact, installing the AVS Bug Deflector may be the easiest thing you do all weekend-except for deflecting bugs and copping double-takes, that is. And best yet, your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Chrome Bug Deflector Customer Reviews
533 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris T (Woodland Park, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jun 05, 2017 8:04 AM
The double sided tape would not adhere to the hood due to the binding up caused by installing the screws in the four predetermined tab points. Each end that meets the grill hits it, the middle has a gap. I installed the clear tape squares at each end along with a clear button, hopefully this will keep the grill from being scraped up. It seems like the gap should be more uniform (not hitting the grill at two ends.