AVS Chrome Bug Deflector
- Rebates: $10 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/18 - 10/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- The AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is custom made for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Protects your hood from bugs, rocks and flying road debris
- Complements your existing chrome package perfectly
- Crafted from high-impact ABS plastic that's chrome plated to a brilliant gleam
- Features real chrome plating—no films or paints
- Full-height, wraparound design delivers maximum protection
- Installs quickly and easily with some drilling required
- Made in USA
- Your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Imagine reflecting the stares of gaping pedestrians and deflecting the onslaught of dive-bombing bugs at the same time-with one product. Now you can with the AVS Chrome Bug Deflector. Built from high-impact ABS plastic and slathered in a dazzling chrome finish, the Chrome Bug Deflector works overtime to protect and beautify your ride.
AVS only uses real-deal plating when it comes to chrome-no phony paints or flimsy films here. The Chrome Deflector features a full-height, wraparound design that offers your rig maximum protection along with the stylish look. And, to make washing and waxing a cinch, the Chrome Deflector mounts slightly off your hood for easy access.
Some drilling is required prior to installation. Your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Chrome Bug Deflector Customer Reviews
542 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rachel J (LEHI, UT) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Expedition — Sep 21, 2017 6:19 AM
We love the chrome bug deflector. It really adds to our vehicle! It was simple to put on too
Reviewed by Joyce A (Swannanoa, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Aug 24, 2017 8:33 AM
This Bug Deflector is beautiful! It goes on very easily and looks factory. It actually looks like part of the chrome that came on the truck. Very happy!