AVS Chrome Bug Deflector
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- The AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is custom made for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Protects your hood from bugs, rocks and flying road debris
- Complements your existing chrome package perfectly
- Crafted from high-impact ABS plastic that's chrome plated to a brilliant gleam
- Features real chrome plating—no films or paints
- Full-height, wraparound design delivers maximum protection
- Installs quickly and easily with no drilling or cutting required
- Made in USA
- Your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Imagine reflecting the stares of gaping pedestrians and deflecting the onslaught of dive-bombing bugs at the same time-with one product. Now you can with the AVS Chrome Bug Deflector. Built from high-impact ABS plastic and slathered in a dazzling chrome finish, the Chrome Bug Deflector works overtime to protect and beautify your ride.
AVS only uses real-deal plating when it comes to chrome-no phony paints or flimsy films here. The Chrome Deflector features a full-height, wraparound design that offers your rig maximum protection along with the stylish look. And, to make washing and waxing a cinch, the Chrome Deflector mounts slightly off your hood for easy access.
Go ahead and put the power tools away-no drilling or cutting's required. In fact, installing the AVS Bug Deflector may be the easiest thing you do all weekend-except for deflecting bugs and copping double-takes, that is. And best yet, your AVS Chrome Bug Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Chrome Bug Deflector Customer Reviews
520 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dave w (Ticonderoga, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Mar 15, 2017 3:50 PM
Appearance and quality okay. Installation was ridiculous plastic screws and clips were useless. I had to drill and use stainless self tapping screws.
Reviewed by Lynne W (Tewksbury, MA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Avalanche — Mar 08, 2017 2:56 AM
I expected it to be more complicated, but it clipped right on, holds perfect, perfect fit, arrived on time, great price. I'm a happy man.
Reviewed by Paul P (Key West, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Mar 02, 2017 1:18 AM
On dodge if chrome not used cuts off the grill, the chrome bug deflector looks much better that the smoked.
Reviewed by George B (Franklin, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 01, 2017 8:45 AM
I have what I call a gentleman's truck now. All the trucks I have had in the past have been for work. I will still work out of it in a much reduced capacity. I want to protect it as much as possible to keep it looking great. This is my first step in doing that.