- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep bugs and road-debris from ruining your paint job with an AVS Aeroskin Matte Black Hood Protector
- Manufactured from sturdy ABS thermoplastic and UV-proofed for superior fade-resistance
- Stylish matte black finish holds up against damage from flying rocks, mud, bug-guts and harsh weather
- Suitable for mounting on a wide variety of pickups, Jeeps, CUVS and SUVs
- Installs easily with 3M automotive-grade adhesive – no drilling or cutting required
- Matches your existing AVS fender flares, nerf bars and bumpers
- Your AVS Aeroskin Matte Black Bug Deflector is made with pride in the USA and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Enhance your rig’s front-end style and security by installing an AVS Aeroskin Matte Black Hood Deflector. Durably manufactured from UV-resistant, matte black-finished ABS thermoplastic, this high-quality hood protector mounts quickly – and easily – thanks to 3M adhesive tape. Made in the USA. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Aeroskin Matte Black Hood Protector Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael J (FORT POLK, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Jan 03, 2018 6:07 AM
Looks great, got it in the matte black. Easy to install, goes on in minutes. Price here better than other places. Just make sure you check that you are ordering the right version of vehicle.
Reviewed by Vincent D (Selden, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 02, 2018 6:07 AM
Very easy to install took minutes love the color on m white 2018 sport . Service was great and speedy shipping it took two days after my order went in.
Reviewed by Thomas R (BATAVIA, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 31, 2017 3:38 AM
Fits flat on leading edge of hood with premium double sided tape. Hence, no flutter at high speeds like the older lipped models that attached under hood. Watch the You Tube install video a few times and read instructions. Take your time and in minutes your done. Stealthy matte black.
Reviewed by Ivan C (HACIENDA HEIGHTS, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 30, 2017 11:34 PM
Aeroskin matte black hood protector provides an aggressive front mask while protecting the front from rock and road debris. Lower profile than a bug protector but still covers entire width of hood.
Reviewed by Andrew M (Enosburg Falls, VT) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 02, 2017 7:46 AM
Just installed my AVS Aeroskin Matte Black Hood Protector on my 2016 Toyota Tacoma SR5(QUICK SAND) The fit was perfect.It took about 1/2 hour to install ,no problems. It looks Bad Ass on the Quick Sand color. Thanks AUTO ANYTHING !!