- Rebates: $10 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Road hazards don’t stand a chance against the AVS Aeroskin II Hood Protector
- Custom-designed to follow the contours of your specific vehicle’s hood
- Styled with a raised edge across the center for improved airflow and protection
- Accents your exterior with an OEM-like matte black textured finish
- Easily installs using 3M automotive-grade adhesive – no drilling or cutting
- Proudly made in the USA, the AVS Aeroskin II is molded from impact-resistant TPO
- Your AVS Aeroskin II Hood Protector comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Even the smallest pebble can become a paint-chipping projectile. You can defend your front-end from potential hazards, while adding a sleek, aerodynamic look, with the custom AVS Aeroskin II Hood Protector.
Designed to flow along the contours of your specific vehicle’s hood, the AVS Aeroskin 2 Hood Protector takes the style and security of the original Aeroskin to the next level. Adding a raised edge across the center, this updated version offers improved airflow and protection.
AVS Aeroskin II Hood Deflectors install easily with included automotive-grade 3M adhesive and accent your exterior with an OEM-like matte black textured finish. Proudly made in the USA, your AVS Aeroskin II Hood Deflector is molded from impact-resistant TPO and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Aeroskin II Hood Protector Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ALBERT A (KENT, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jun 15, 2017 9:13 PM
I installed the AVS Aeroskin II Hood Protector onto my 2017 Ford F150 over a week ago and it looks great, it has a sleek snug look that fits like a glove, the finish is slightly textured matte black and will give your truck that mean front end look, the quality will definitely provide protection to your hood and also easy to install. Be sure to follow the instructions and lightly tack the Aeroskin to your hood making sure it is centered, I would like to give a big thanks to Autoanything.
Reviewed by GARY H (CHAPIN, SC) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Titan XD — Jun 06, 2017 5:09 AM
Love this guard better than all others I've had over the years. Fits extremely well and pretty easy to install. Taking time to line it up properly is key. Looks great. Love how it fits over the hood and not sticking up in the air like others. Had many compliments on it already.
Reviewed by James J (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — May 23, 2017 6:49 AM
Fit perfect, as advertised - recommend at least two people for installation, just to ensure it lines up right - took maybe 3 minutes to install, from box to on the vehicle. Better yet - it doesn't flap around at highway speeds like most other bug shields, and will never crack either!
Reviewed by Chuck A (CHEYENNE, WY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Apr 25, 2017 9:11 PM
Looks great, easy install. Causes wipers to jump and bounce at highway speed. Causes a lot of wind noise at top of windshield. Has effected fuel mileage by -3 MPG. Not happy overall.
- auto ventshade aeroskin hood protector instructions
- backseat pet bridge
- banks six gun diesel tuner and banks iq
- honda window shields
- pontiac cabin air filters
- toyota vent visor
- rain guards for chevy s10
- mazda 2 custom dash
- dodge dakota chrome bug deflector
- factory floor mats
- cargo luggage bags
- seat covers for a truck