- Rebates: $10 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are custom crafted for your specific vehicle
- Sleek, contoured design adds a modern edge to your ride’s profile
- Keeps wind, weather and noise out—lets fresh air in
- Helps keep your vehicle’s interior cool by cracking the windows when parked
- Installation is easy—just peel the automotive grade 3M tape and stick in place (these are tape-on visors)
- Tinted, reinforced acrylic is UV-resistant and finished in a translucent smoke color
- Available in two and four-piece sets for most models; select SUVs boast six-piece sets
- Select models boast a thin chrome ribbon along the top edge of deflector
- Made in USA
- Your AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Keep wind and weather out, let fresh air and comfort in, and complete your vehicle's look with subtle style and understated elegance. AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are custom crafted just for your vehicle and designed to deliver all of the above.
AVS Low Profile Ventvisors boast a clean modern design unlike any window deflector on the market. Boasting a seamless blend of style and function, AVS Low Profile Ventvisors add a sleek style to your vehicle's profile.
Crafted from tinted, UV-resistant acrylic with a smoke gray finish, AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are built to exacting standards and hand inspected for perfection. Select SUV models boast a six-piece kit and a thin ribbon of chrome at the top edge-all others come in a four-piece package.
Installing your AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors is easy; simply peal back the 3M automotive-grade tape, stick in place and you're done. And best yet, AVS backs your Low Profile Ventvisors with a seamless Lifetime Warranty.
AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors Customer Reviews
281 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JOHN G (FAYETTEVILLE, PA) — Oct 11, 2017 11:04 AM
The visors look great! The fit, however, leaves just a little to be desired - when putting up the windows they "catch" on the visors and cause the windows to go down. The only way I've found to prevent this is to put the windows up while pulling out on the visors. This causes the window to clear the visors and close fully.
Reviewed by Frank D (KAILUA, HI) Reviewed for a 2006 Lexus GS 300 — Sep 20, 2017 12:50 PM
Low pro visors makes the look more sleek and aggressive. Very simple to install.
Reviewed by DAVID M (Dansville, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sep 08, 2017 9:13 AM
Didn't take long to get them. There wasn't any damage. There are some air bubbles in the rear set, not visible from the outside. Installation was easy and they look great on the truck even though they aren't the same as pictured.
Reviewed by Wilfred V (KAHULUI, HI) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 06, 2017 8:15 PM
The AVS Low profile window visors are great. The quality could be better but these are not OEM spec, So I understand they will not be perfect. Still, they are a very good set of window visors and are almost near perfect. Very sleek! Shipping to Hawaii was quick and would definitely buy again.
- custom fit auto sun shades
- in-channel side window deflectors
- posi quiet ceramic pads
- porsche car covers reviews
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- american flag bug deflectors for trucks
- toyota tacoma hood protector
- 2011 f150 floor mats
- window visors for chevy silverado
- truck covers
- auto seat covers
- brush guard