- Rebates: $10 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are custom crafted for your specific vehicle
- Sleek, contoured design adds a modern edge to your ride’s profile
- Keeps wind, weather and noise out—lets fresh air in
- Helps keep your vehicle’s interior cool by cracking the windows when parked
- Installation is easy—just peel the automotive grade 3M tape and stick in place (these are tape-on visors)
- Tinted, reinforced acrylic is UV-resistant and finished in a translucent smoke color
- Available in two and four-piece sets for most models; select SUVs boast six-piece sets
- Select models boast a thin chrome ribbon along the top edge of deflector
- Made in USA
- Your AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Keep wind and weather out, let fresh air and comfort in, and complete your vehicle's look with subtle style and understated elegance. AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are custom crafted just for your vehicle and designed to deliver all of the above.
AVS Low Profile Ventvisors boast a clean modern design unlike any window deflector on the market. Boasting a seamless blend of style and function, AVS Low Profile Ventvisors add a sleek style to your vehicle's profile.
Crafted from tinted, UV-resistant acrylic with a smoke gray finish, AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors are built to exacting standards and hand inspected for perfection. Select SUV models boast a six-piece kit and a thin ribbon of chrome at the top edge-all others come in a four-piece package.
Installing your AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors is easy; simply peal back the 3M automotive-grade tape, stick in place and you're done. And best yet, AVS backs your Low Profile Ventvisors with a seamless Lifetime Warranty.
AVS External Mount Low Profile Ventvisors Customer Reviews
263 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Herman W (NICHOLASVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chrysler 300 — Monday at 11:46 PM
At 1st I was not sure if they were for me or how they would look on my vehicle .... but after installation they look GREAT and I like the choice...!!
Reviewed by Jerry C (Lake Zurich, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Tahoe — Saturday at 7:06 AM
I've had door visors on past cars. Last van was the in channel, dont ever get those, scratches the window and adds noise. The 2008 Tahoe had GM installed external mount but they stuck out way too far and i took them off days after i bought it (pre-owned) These are very easy to install, follow the quick vider instructions. I cannot see how some reviewers say the window catches it on the uptrack. If installed correctly there are no problems
Reviewed by Gloria V (WRIGHT CITY, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 Buick Enclave — Friday at 4:05 AM
They look fabulous, like part of the vehicles orignal trim package. Less wind noise than the traditional type. The packaging could be better, if they all had the clear plastic protector then it would not have gotten scratched in shipping. I have already received compliments on how nice they look. A little pricy but worth it. Best add on yet!
Reviewed by Mario B (Leander, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Camry — Jun 16, 2017 11:09 AM
They very easy to install Looks Great ! The only probable I have with them is that the back window when you roll them down just a little it leave a gap that water might still get in.
Reviewed by John D (SOUTHPORT, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Prius — Jun 15, 2017 6:53 AM
My wife and I use the car as our primary mode of transportation. It is a plug in hybrid. We live in coastal North Carolina in a small town near the beach. Since the car gets about 30 miles on a charge, we have approximately 1400 miles on it and have not had to buy gasoline yet.
- custom fit auto sun shades
- in-channel side window deflectors
- posi quiet ceramic pads
- porsche car covers reviews
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- american flag bug deflectors for trucks
- toyota tacoma hood protector
- 2011 f150 floor mats
- window visors for chevy silverado
- truck covers
- auto seat covers
- brush guard