- Rebates: $15 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wall off wind and the eyesight of wildlife with Stampede TAPE-ONZ Camo Side Window Deflectors
- Custom-crafted to perfectly fit your ride
- Specially shaped to draw old air out and prevent Mother Nature from charging in
- Built tough from high-impact acrylic
- Installs quickly and easily with 3M adhesive tape
- Available in a wide variety of camo patterns
- Made in USA
- Your Stampede TAPE-ONZ Camo Side Window Deflectors are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Keep your cockpit as quiet as a predator on the prowl with Stampede TAPE-ONZ Camo Side Window Deflectors. Whether you're on the hunt or muscling through a muggy morning commute, a steady flow of fresh air is essential to an enjoyable ride. Stampede camo vent visors are specially designed to swirl stale air out and bar the bad stuff from getting in for an always-comfortable interior.
Stampede camo window deflectors are available in an amazing array of stealthy camo patterns. So, from stalking prey in the backcountry to laying low in the desert, there's a Stampede style suited to your situation.
Custom cut to perfectly fit your specific vehicle, Stampede camo window deflectors fit flawlessly right out of the box. And, they install easily with 3M tape for bullet-fast installation. On top of that, they're built-to-last from high-impact acrylic for years of camo-covered adventures. What's more, your Stampede TAPE-ONZ Camo Side Window Deflectors are backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Stampede TAPE-ONZ Camo Side Window Deflectors Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Neil D (Yorktown, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Mar 21, 2017 3:21 AM
Love the quality of the product and the camo is awesome. Visors are thicker and more durable than any other ones I have purchased in the past,thank you Neil
Reviewed by Clifford S (CHARLESTON, WV) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Apr 28, 2016 5:08 AM
They look good and what I really like is that these actually curve back toward the window at the bottom and doesn't end with a sharp edge like others. It will make them stronger and you won't need to worry about the sharp edge when you wash your truck.