- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Expel the elements from your cockpit and add a dash of flash to your exterior with Stampede TAPE-ONZ Chrome Side Window Deflectors
- Custom-crafted to fit your exact vehicle
- Shaped to draw stale air out and stop the elements from getting in
- Built from scratch-resistant, chrome-plated acrylic for lasting shimmer
- Installs fuss-free and fast with 3M adhesive tape
- Made in USA
- Your Stampede TAPE-ONZ Chrome Side Window Deflectors are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Halt howling winds before they savage your passengers with Stampede TAPE-ONZ Chrome Side Window Deflectors. Built from chrome-dipped acrylic that's specially designed to wall off wind, Stampede vent visors provide the perfect fusion of bling-backed style and bluster-blocking design. That means your exterior shines while your cabin stays calm and quiet.
The key to a comfortable ride is a steady stream of fresh air flowing through your interior. That's why Stampede chrome window visors are engineered to sweep stale air out while blocking bluster from breaking in.
As if that isn't enough, Stampede vent shades are custom-cut to perfectly fit your ride. And, for a flawless fit and easy installation, Stampede chrome window deflectors attach securely and simply with 3M tape . Even better, your Stampede TAPE-ONZ Chrome Side Window Deflectors are backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- A Front and Rear set will include 4 pieces and is sold per unit
Stampede TAPE-ONZ Chrome Side Window Deflectors Customer Reviews
97 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Glenn M (HOULTON, ME) — Dec 04, 2016 6:10 AM
Very please with prompt service, side window deflectors fit well and installation and instructions were easy. About a 20 minute install for all 4 windows. I would recommend this product to others.
Reviewed by Tyrone G (KATY, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Oct 01, 2016 2:42 AM
The front tab where it inserts into the mirror housing is not a perfect fit. The point of having these guards is to be able to leave the Windows "cracked" open, but there is still an opening at the front tab area that concerns me because water will still enter the vehicle in a heavy rain. This was a waste of money but i am stuck with them as they are tape-ons. At least they look good.
- stampede deflectors
- wade in-channel window deflectors by westin
- eibach coilover springs
- explorer rails
- ford window deflectors
- all weather floor mats toyota
- chevy bug deflector
- toyota prius cargo mat
- bug guard for chevy truck
- bug guard for toyota tacoma
- best bike racks
- roof racks for cars
- towing hitch