- Rebates: $15 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Arm your exterior against Mother Nature’s onslaught with Stampede TAPE-ONZ Side Window Deflectors
- Custom-crafted to fit your exact vehicle
- Engineered to pull stale air out and prevent water and wind from getting in
- Manufactured from long-lasting, high-impact acrylic
- Installs easily with 3M adhesive tape
- Available in smoke or clear (most vehicles)
- Made in USA
- Your Stampede TAPE-ONZ Side Window Deflectors are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Suppress wicked weather before it infects your interior with Stampede TAPE-ONZ Side Window Deflectors. Custom-crafted to exactly fit your ride, Stampede vent visors are perfectly positioned to prevent polar winds and harassing humidity from plaguing your journey.
You see, to cure the scourge of stale air, Stampede TAPE-ONZ window deflectors are aerodynamically engineered to sweep the bad stuff out of your cabin while keeping the wind from getting in. So, your cockpit's climate is controlled, calm and quiet.
Manufactured from ultra-durable, high-impact acrylic, Stampede TAPE-ONZ vent visors are built to withstand a lifetime of Mother Nature's ravages. What's more, Stampede TAPE-ONZ side window deflectors install easily with super-strong 3M adhesive tape. Even better, Stampede backs your TAPE-ONZ Side Window Deflectors with an unbeatable limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stampede TAPE-ONZ Side Window Deflectors Customer Reviews
68 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by CLARA C (Walkertown, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Dakota — Aug 10, 2017 6:25 AM
ordered these stampede tape-onz window deflectors for my pick-up truck. customer service was great. merchandise came in a timely manner, plus they look great on my truck. fit was perfect, installation easy
Reviewed by Richard P (BELMONT, NC) — Aug 01, 2017 2:41 AM
Very easily done once you figure out where your installing them. Just make sure your in the correct place before you pull the backing off the tape..