- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- Shade your cab and drop interior temps with the AVS Sunflector Rear Window Deflector
- Shields your pickup cab's rear window from the sun's fury
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Molded from super-strong smoked acrylic
- Reduces heat buildup and interior temperatures
- Fits cabs with or without sliding windows, and with or without cargo lights
- Made in USA
- Your AVS Sunflector Rear Window Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Finally, a window deflector designed for your truck's rear window. The AVS Sunflector Rear Window Deflector installs right over your rig's rear window to block damaging solar rays and kick the style up a notch. Once installed, the Sunflector helps reduce heat build-up in your truck cab, and the sleek, smoky lines work with your side deflectors to complete your truck's deflector demeanor.
Crafted from space-age acrylic and tinted with a sun-stopping smoked finish, the Sunflector is designed to deliver years of shady service. Plus, the custom-molded design fits your specific model truck and works with or without factory cargo lights and sliding windows. And, installation is easy-just peel the super-sticky 3M tape backing and stick your deflector in place. Best yet, AVS backs your Sunflector Rear Window Deflector with a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Sunflector Rear Window Deflector Customer Reviews
69 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John M (BONITA SPRINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Tuesday at 6:26 AM
The material seems good. Does block the sun on rear passengers. However, the roof has two black rubber moldings and the visor should be formed to fit rather than go over the molding because water runs down at these two locations
Reviewed by susan E (Stroudsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — May 04, 2017 2:46 PM
I hated the way condensation from the roof of my 2016 Toyota truck dripped down the window. Now with the deflector it dose not drip on the window even if it's open I'm loving it .It looks classy and sporty at the same time .
- best price on bilstein shocks
- rdx grill
- stampede military bug shield
- bug deflector for 2011 gmc terrain
- american flag bug shield
- mercedes benz rubber floor mats
- nissan pathfinder bug deflector
- accord floor mats
- kia soul window visors
- tent for back of truck
- car seat covers for sale
- harley davidson truck grilles