- Rebates: $10 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- Shield your ride’s front-end from road debris with an AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector
- AVS deflectors are custom-molded for a flawless fit on your make and model
- Boasts tough, acrylic construction and a dramatic dark smoke finish
- Low-profile design provides aerodynamic, sleek appearance
- Aeroskin Deflectors install easily with included 3M tape
- Made in USA
- Your AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Fortify your vehicle’s front-end defenses against bug guts, flying rocks and other road debris by installing an AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector. This Aeroskin Hood Protector is custom-crafted with your ride’s contours in mind, guaranteeing a flawless fit and the edge-to-edge protection you need against any airborne dangers.
AVS Aeroskin Hood Protectors boast top-notch construction from durable acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. The AVS Aeroskin Bug Shield is available in a dark smoke finish, which is sure to complement your ride’s bold style. Aeroskin Hood Protectors from AVS also feature a low-profile design that boosts your vehicle’s aerodynamics, so you don’t have to stress about reduced MPG.
Installing your new AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector is as easy as one, two, three, since no drilling or special hardware’s required for most vehicles. Simply use 3M automotive-grade tape to securely mount your deflector to your ride. And because these Aeroskin Hood Protectors mount flush to your vehicle, the result is a non-obtrusive look that perfectly complements your vehicle’s style. Your AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector comes backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector Customer Reviews
763 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gene O (Osage Beach, MO) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Sep 17, 2017 8:26 AM
The Aeroskin Hood Protector really does fit like skin. It forms to each contour. I think it adds a nice dimension to the look of the truck.