- Rebates: $10 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- AVS External Mount Chrome Ventvisors are custom made for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic is plated with real chrome—no paints or films
- Rich chrome finish perfectly accents your existing chrome trim
- Built to withstand UV-rays and the flying road debris that can cause damage
- Chrome Tape-On Ventvisors are available for 2 and 4-door trucks and SUVs
- Most extended cab trucks use a 4-piece set that also fits the rear windows
- No drilling required, your Chrome Ventvisors easily install with two-sided 3M foam tape
- Made in USA
- AVS Tape-On Chrome Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
AVS External Mount Chrome Ventvisors deliver all the function you expect from a classic window visor, only these are dipped in shimmering chrome! With AVS, your vehicle's interior stays comfortable and dry while the exterior gets a major dose of style.
AVS doesn't skimp by using chrome paint or films. Instead, Chrome Ventvisors use true chrome-plating for a finish that looks as great inside the vehicle as it does outside. The real-deal chrome finish also adds a level of durability that ordinary visors can't touch.
And, it's not just about good looks with AVS. Ventvisors reduce interior temperatures and noise, block rain and road spray and still deliver all the fresh air you crave. Driving or parked, good weather or bad, Ventvisors add comfort and style to any ride.
Oh yeah, put that drill away-installing your Ventvisors is as simple as peeling the backing from the automotive-grade tape and sticking in place. Best yet, your AVS Tape-On Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS External Mount Chrome Ventvisors Customer Reviews
213 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Samuel R (FRAZEYSBURG, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Aug 24, 2017 8:51 AM
The AVS window ventvisors look great and were easy to install. However, they were a bit expensive, and one of the AVS ID stickers has already fallen off.
Reviewed by Wallis B (PULASKI, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Titan — Aug 08, 2017 9:38 PM
My visors are sharp and really made my titan look great.They are easy to install and not too expensive what more could you expect?