AVS External Mount Chrome Ventvisors
Sample Image Shown (Actual Part May Differ)
- This product is not available for your 0 .
- View All Car Accessories
Custom Fit For Your
What Do You Drive?
Select your vehicle to choose options
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- AVS External Mount Chrome Ventvisors are custom made for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic is plated with real chrome—no paints or films
- Rich chrome finish perfectly accents your existing chrome trim
- Built to withstand UV-rays and the flying road debris that can cause damage
- Chrome Tape-On Ventvisors are available for 2 and 4-door trucks and SUVs
- Most extended cab trucks use a 4-piece set that also fits the rear windows
- No drilling required, your Chrome Ventvisors easily install with two-sided 3M foam tape
- Made in USA
- AVS Tape-On Chrome Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
AVS External Mount Chrome Ventvisors deliver all the function you expect from a classic window visor, only these are dipped in shimmering chrome! With AVS, your vehicle's interior stays comfortable and dry while the exterior gets a major dose of style.
AVS doesn't skimp by using chrome paint or films. Instead, Chrome Ventvisors use true chrome-plating for a finish that looks as great inside the vehicle as it does outside. The real-deal chrome finish also adds a level of durability that ordinary visors can't touch.
And, it's not just about good looks with AVS. Ventvisors reduce interior temperatures and noise, block rain and road spray and still deliver all the fresh air you crave. Driving or parked, good weather or bad, Ventvisors add comfort and style to any ride.
Oh yeah, put that drill away-installing your Ventvisors is as simple as peeling the backing from the automotive-grade tape and sticking in place. Best yet, your AVS Tape-On Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
220 Customer Reviews
Look great and nice sleek apperance. I would have proffered the inline visors instead.I really liked AVS products I have the same visors on my 1998 F-150 and now I have put them on my 2017 F-150 the ones on my old truck and look just like new and I put them on in 1999. Never have any problem installing them on my vehicle a very durable product.I had been using in channel ventvisors however the window sensors where affected causing the window to go down after trying to raise it. The only issue with the external is that I have center door chrome panels between the windows and the external had to be placed on the outside of those chrome panels.Great item. Looks super on my pickup and easy to installhelps make my truck stand out, 2017 chevy 3500 high country.
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Helpful