- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EGR In-Channel Window Visors are custom-molded for your year, make and model using precise computer designs and cutting-edge thermoform technologies
- Effective mounting method installs into your window channel
- Keep your windows rolled down for fresh air, defogged glass and cooler cabin temperatures without the aggravation of loud, obnoxious wind and weather infiltration
- Crafted from high-strength acrylic for durability
- Clean fit without any drilling, cutting or fabricating
- Available in dark or light smoke finishes (depends on model)
- EGR backs your In-Channel Window Visors with a Lifetime Warranty
Foggy windows, scorching cabin temperatures and stale air take all the pleasure out of driving. However, rolling down the glass to cure these bothers leads to new annoyances: screeching winds, thrashing turbulence and soaking weather. With the In-Channel Rain Guards, you get fresh air without the suffering. They block wind and weather while you enjoy a clean breeze.
Your sleek In-Channel Rain Guards are custom-built using precise computer designs for a fit that looks factory installed. And, they're made from space-age acrylic for stellar strength and durability.
Best of all, your In-Channel Rain Guards boast an innovative mounting method. The front visors fit firmly into the window channels, requiring no drilling, taping or clipping. Rears use tape and clip for safety. Even better, the In-Channel Rain Guards come in a transparent Dark or Light Smoke finish and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR In-Channel Window Visors Customer Reviews
3204 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen B (Milton, NH) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Mar 09, 2017 8:03 AM
I've had several brands of vent visors on past vehicles, and these appear to be the best so far. Only a bout 1 minute each to install and fit great.
Reviewed by Billy M (Punta Gorda, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Mar 02, 2017 2:59 AM
This is my fifth set of in channel window visors and I would not own a vehicle without them installed. I love them in all kinds of weather.
- avs aeroskin hood protector
- coverking neosupreme seat covers
- rugged ridge sherpa roof rack
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- chrysler floor mats for cars
- toyota vent visor
- trailer hitch for ford escape
- ford escape bug deflector
- toyota tacoma rain guards
- pickup bed rubber mats
- truck rubber mats
- automobile performance chip