- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EGR In-Channel Window Visors are custom-molded for your year, make and model using precise computer designs and cutting-edge thermoform technologies
- Effective mounting method installs into your window channel
- Keep your windows rolled down for fresh air, defogged glass and cooler cabin temperatures without the aggravation of loud, obnoxious wind and weather infiltration
- Crafted from high-strength acrylic for durability
- Clean fit without any drilling, cutting or fabricating
- Available in dark or light smoke finishes (depends on model)
- EGR backs your In-Channel Window Visors with a Lifetime Warranty
Foggy windows, scorching cabin temperatures and stale air take all the pleasure out of driving. However, rolling down the glass to cure these bothers leads to new annoyances: screeching winds, thrashing turbulence and soaking weather. With the In-Channel Rain Guards, you get fresh air without the suffering. They block wind and weather while you enjoy a clean breeze.
Your sleek In-Channel Rain Guards are custom-built using precise computer designs for a fit that looks factory installed. And, they're made from space-age acrylic for stellar strength and durability.
Best of all, your In-Channel Rain Guards boast an innovative mounting method. The front visors fit firmly into the window channels, requiring no drilling, taping or clipping. Rears use tape and clip for safety. Even better, the In-Channel Rain Guards come in a transparent Dark or Light Smoke finish and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR In-Channel Window Visors Customer Reviews
3222 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kimberly H (NORFOLK, VA) — Tuesday at 5:37 AM
I got these as a b-day gift to my husband since he talked about wanting some for his truck. I have no idea about these kinda things so I went out on a limb and I couldn't be more pleased. Great price and was so easy to instal in minutes. They look great!
Reviewed by Roger F (NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Maxima — Tuesday at 5:07 AM
I love the way they wrap around the entire front of the window. Extremely easy to install
Reviewed by Eric U (Phenix City, AL) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Excursion — Tuesday at 4:59 AM
Down here in the south, you need to be able to vent your vehicle. With no sunroof in my Excursion, Cracking the windows open is necessary. Bought as a replacement for my old broken window vent visors. The old ones were stick-on style. The hardest part of the swap over was getting the decade old double sided tape off the window trim. Installation of these new EGR in-channel replacements were a snap. At least in another decade I won't need to peel off more double-sided tape!
Reviewed by R Scott R (Cicero, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Apr 21, 2017 11:16 AM
These are the easiest Visors I've ever installed. No tape to mess with, they pop right in. I was a little skeptical they'd stay, but drove 200 miles with no problem. Of course the windows were closed. I'll see when it warms up and I have the windows open.
- avs aeroskin hood protector
- coverking neosupreme seat covers
- rugged ridge sherpa roof rack
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- chrysler floor mats for cars
- toyota vent visor
- trailer hitch for ford escape
- ford escape bug deflector
- toyota tacoma rain guards
- pickup bed rubber mats
- truck rubber mats
- automobile performance chip