- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EGR In-Channel Window Visors are custom-molded for your year, make and model using precise computer designs and cutting-edge thermoform technologies
- Effective mounting method installs into your window channel
- Keep your windows rolled down for fresh air, defogged glass and cooler cabin temperatures without the aggravation of loud, obnoxious wind and weather infiltration
- Crafted from high-strength acrylic for durability
- Clean fit without any drilling, cutting or fabricating
- Available in dark or light smoke finishes (depends on model)
- EGR backs your In-Channel Window Visors with a Lifetime Warranty
Foggy windows, scorching cabin temperatures and stale air take all the pleasure out of driving. However, rolling down the glass to cure these bothers leads to new annoyances: screeching winds, thrashing turbulence and soaking weather. With the In-Channel Rain Guards, you get fresh air without the suffering. They block wind and weather while you enjoy a clean breeze.
Your sleek In-Channel Rain Guards are custom-built using precise computer designs for a fit that looks factory installed. And, they're made from space-age acrylic for stellar strength and durability.
Best of all, your In-Channel Rain Guards boast an innovative mounting method. The front visors fit firmly into the window channels, requiring no drilling, taping or clipping. Rears use tape and clip for safety. Even better, the In-Channel Rain Guards come in a transparent Dark or Light Smoke finish and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR In-Channel Window Visors Customer Reviews
3310 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cole S (KEARNEY, NE) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Thursday at 7:56 PM
They're very easy to install and work good. Only complaint is that they're pretty thin and seem a little fragile,
Reviewed by C STEVEN S (ELLENTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Thursday at 8:18 AM
Though the EGR visors are more then the rest I looked they are worth that extra. At the advise of others I got the EGR channel window visors and was very happy I did. The visors fit and look good and simple to install. I also purchased the EGR hood bug shield but it came defective in the box and waiting for the replacement one, I'll evaluate that once I receive it. My only other comment is I wish the shipping was a little quicker as it took a week or more to receive product(s) on all my orders.
Reviewed by Michael Y (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Chrysler Town and Country — Wednesday at 2:56 AM
Over the last few years I have applied vent visors to all of my vehicles. I have a preference for the in-channel design over the outer adhesive strip type. The EGR brand was super easy to install and after a couple of days of not lowering the windows they are firmly in place without rubbing or moving. Great clarity and they do an excellent job of allowing me to "crack the window" on rainy days without water running in. I looked at several brands and the EGR were the best quality and style.
Reviewed by Douglas W (VALE, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser — Tuesday at 6:31 PM
They work just as described...They make the style a little more eye catching, but mostly they do just what their designed to do....Vent w/o rain...I like em..
Reviewed by Robert K (El Mirage, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Oct 10, 2017 12:13 PM
I received the visors within 3 days and i had them installed within 35 min great buy.
- avs aeroskin hood protector
- coverking neosupreme seat covers
- rugged ridge sherpa roof rack
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- chrysler floor mats for cars
- toyota vent visor
- trailer hitch for ford escape
- ford escape bug deflector
- toyota tacoma rain guards
- pickup bed rubber mats
- truck rubber mats
- automobile performance chip