- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EGR In-Channel Window Visors are custom-molded for your year, make and model using precise computer designs and cutting-edge thermoform technologies
- Effective mounting method installs into your window channel
- Keep your windows rolled down for fresh air, defogged glass and cooler cabin temperatures without the aggravation of loud, obnoxious wind and weather infiltration
- Crafted from high-strength acrylic for durability
- Clean fit without any drilling, cutting or fabricating
- Available in dark or light smoke finishes (depends on model)
- EGR backs your In-Channel Window Visors with a Lifetime Warranty
Foggy windows, scorching cabin temperatures and stale air take all the pleasure out of driving. However, rolling down the glass to cure these bothers leads to new annoyances: screeching winds, thrashing turbulence and soaking weather. With the In-Channel Rain Guards, you get fresh air without the suffering. They block wind and weather while you enjoy a clean breeze.
Your sleek In-Channel Rain Guards are custom-built using precise computer designs for a fit that looks factory installed. And, they're made from space-age acrylic for stellar strength and durability.
Best of all, your In-Channel Rain Guards boast an innovative mounting method. The front visors fit firmly into the window channels, requiring no drilling, taping or clipping. Rears use tape and clip for safety. Even better, the In-Channel Rain Guards come in a transparent Dark or Light Smoke finish and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR In-Channel Window Visors Customer Reviews
3278 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard D (Dry Creek, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Tuesday at 8:44 PM
Great product worth every penny in my opinion. Easy to install and no complaints yet
Reviewed by Paul M (PASADENA, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 9:22 AM
Been using these for years on all my vehicles. They look and work great. Just installed these on my new 2017 Ford Raptor. The truck being new and tight, even after several times activating the windows up and down, I still have to bump them up. This is because the truck being new. I'm sure they will seat themselves the more I use the windows. This is a great product and I highly recommend them.
Reviewed by Steven R (LOVELAND, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Aug 13, 2017 6:58 AM
For the first time I can cruise down the highway with my driver side window open part way in rain and not get wet. The EGR In-Channel Window Visors seem to create a pocket of quiet air which makes it possible to drive with the driver and passenger windows down and not get a lot of wind noise. They are awesome.
- avs aeroskin hood protector
- coverking neosupreme seat covers
- rugged ridge sherpa roof rack
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- chrysler floor mats for cars
- toyota vent visor
- trailer hitch for ford escape
- ford escape bug deflector
- toyota tacoma rain guards
- pickup bed rubber mats
- truck rubber mats
- automobile performance chip