- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to see easy installation guide
- WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors clear up your cockpit by allowing fresh air to flow through without annoying wind noise
- Deflectors are custom-crafted for your specific vehicle
- In-channel design – (download instructions) (PDF)
- Built tough from impact-resistant, acrylic plastic
- Resists scratching and UV radiation
- Defends your interior from rain and adverse weather
- WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors come backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Give your stuffy cabin a breath of fresh air with the help of WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors. Custom-designed specifically for your vehicle, this WeatherTech vent visor installs within the window channel, allowing you to easily open your windows and let the fresh air flow through without experiencing ear-splitting wind noise. Even if it’s storming outside, you don’t have to worry about adverse weather wreaking havoc on your pristine interior.
WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors are precision crafted from high-impact 3mm acrylic, so they’re built tough to resist everything from scratching and UV radiation to airborne road rubble and other roadway hazards. These in-channel vent visors also give your ride a visual upgrade, thanks to their ultra-thin, aerodynamic design. This sleek, low profile reduces wind noise when you drive and allows interior heat to escape when your vehicle’s parked outdoors. Installation is a cinch—no drilling or exterior tape required—and these window deflectors are available in light or dark tints (for most vehicles).
Keep your interior fresh and your passengers comfortable by installing WeatherTech In-ChannelSide Window Deflectors, and enjoy a Limited Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors Customer Reviews
3997 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Pete C (Telford, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 1:08 AM
I really value these window deflectors, I've installed them on my previous five vehicles and purchased them for my daughter's car and son-in-laws. They are both practical and look great.
Reviewed by John M (MOUNT PLEASANT, SC) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Avalanche — Aug 14, 2017 10:59 PM
I want to thank you for showing me the WeatherTech in Channel Side window deflectors. What a great difference on how dry they keep the seal inside my window since I've installed them. There is nothing more annoying then the water dripping in on the sill or by my arm. I am very very pleased with my purchase and installation was a breeze. I also purchased and installed the dark black hood protector. It looks great on my truck. It doesn't have any wind noise or anything strange. Thank you again. J.
Reviewed by Donald G (Woodbine, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Camry — Aug 11, 2017 9:21 PM
This is the second window deflectors I bought. The first pair from a different company did not fit, they were to long. The Weathertech fit perfectly, were very easy to install and look great. Don't go with any other brand.
- rhino rack sunseeker awnings
- rola adventure system hitch cargo box
- westin hdx running boards
- chevrolet license plate frame
- chevy bug shield
- gmc chrome bug deflector
- 2012 toyota camry seat covers
- silverado bug deflector
- toyota tacoma bug shield
- automotive floormats
- cargo bags for vans
- windshield covers for trucks