- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to see easy installation guide
- WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors clear up your cockpit by allowing fresh air to flow through without annoying wind noise
- Deflectors are custom-crafted for your specific vehicle
- In-channel design – (download instructions) (PDF)
- Built tough from impact-resistant, acrylic plastic
- Resists scratching and UV radiation
- Defends your interior from rain and adverse weather
- Available in light or dark tint (most vehicles)
- WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors come backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Give your stuffy cabin a breath of fresh air with the help of WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors. Custom-designed specifically for your vehicle, this WeatherTech vent visor installs within the window channel, allowing you to easily open your windows and let the fresh air flow through without experiencing ear-splitting wind noise. Even if it’s storming outside, you don’t have to worry about adverse weather wreaking havoc on your pristine interior.
WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors are precision crafted from high-impact 3mm acrylic, so they’re built tough to resist everything from scratching and UV radiation to airborne road rubble and other roadway hazards. These in-channel vent visors also give your ride a visual upgrade, thanks to their ultra-thin, aerodynamic design. This sleek, low profile reduces wind noise when you drive and allows interior heat to escape when your vehicle’s parked outdoors. Installation is a cinch—no drilling or exterior tape required—and these window deflectors are available in light or dark tints (for most vehicles).
Keep your interior fresh and your passengers comfortable by installing WeatherTech In-ChannelSide Window Deflectors, and enjoy a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
WeatherTech In-Channel Side Window Deflectors Customer Reviews
3833 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by andrew a (FONTANA, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Wednesday at 9:54 AM
Great product. Came with supplementary instructions for my specific model, and of course I didn't read it so it was a pain to install the first side. After reading it, the rest were easy.
Reviewed by Thomas L J (APOPKA, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Highlander — Tuesday at 10:39 AM
Quality product as described by other buyers - there were some "learning trials and errors" upon first installation at the drivers side. The driver's side window still, upon occasion, hits vent visor and rolls back down. Tried stretching the unit out, but broke a small piece upon re-installing it. I do hear some wind shear, but overall - "very fine made product" and worth the money $$. My '04 Toyota Highlander looks sharp with this feature. As the saying goes "you pay for what you get".
Reviewed by Alex P (Teaticket, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Saturday at 1:30 PM
when in in minutes and look great on my silverado.found them cheaper but auto anything matched price ,cant beat them.
Reviewed by Matorris G (Fort Eustis, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Mar 16, 2017 1:45 PM
Worth every penny. I have used inferior products in the past due to pricing. Weather Tech is definitely the way to go.
- rhino rack sunseeker awnings
- rola adventure system hitch cargo box
- westin hdx running boards
- chevrolet license plate frame
- chevy bug shield
- gmc chrome bug deflector
- 2012 toyota camry seat covers
- silverado bug deflector
- toyota tacoma bug shield
- automotive floormats
- cargo bags for vans
- windshield covers for trucks