- Rebates: $10 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- AVS In-Channel Ventvisors provide sleek, streamlined weather protection for your ride
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck, van or SUV
- Simply installs in the inside of the window channel- no tools necessary
- Effectively keeps rain out while allowing fresh air in
- Reduces heat when your vehicle’s parked by allowing windows to be kept partially open
- Adds stylish looks while reducing wind noise
- Constructed from tinted, scratch-resistant acrylic for ultimate durability
- Can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish (normal surface prep required)
- Made in USA
- Your AVS In-Channel Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rain, sleet, snow and wind gusts have nothing on your ride once it’s equipped with sleek, streamlined AVS In-Channel Ventvisors. These custom-made In-Channel Ventvisor lessen wind noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle, resulting in a more enjoyable journey … no matter what the weather’s like outside.
Durable AVS In-Channel Ventvisors help you let the fresh air into your ride while protecting vehicle’s interior from any harsh elements that may be taking place outside. In-Channel Ventvisors from AVS are aerodynamically-designed to blend in beautifully with your vehicle’s contours. Each vent visor boasts construction from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. AVS In-Channel Ventvisors can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish and are precision-cut for an exact fit on more than 200 vehicle applications.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors guarantee easy installation, with no cutting or drilling required. These vent visors secure into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied 3M automotive tape - absolutely no tape touches your vehicle’s finish. Drive in comfort while protecting your vehicle’s interior, and enjoy the Lifetime Warranty that comes with every AVS In-Channel Ventvisor.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors Customer Reviews
4699 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Elizabeth V (MARYSVILLE, WA) — Thursday at 8:16 PM
I bought the in-Channel Ventvisors for my 2015 Chex Equinox. These were easy to install and fit perfectly.
Reviewed by David K (Palm Bay, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Canyon — Thursday at 6:29 PM
Over the years, I have found that the AVS ventvisors are a reasonable product for the cost. They do not compare to a Weather Tech, in regards to materials, quality, and long term reliability but they are a decent product for the money.
Reviewed by James M (newburgh, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Thursday at 5:40 AM
AVS is still a very good vent visors but there packing is poor one of my visors came cracked but AA shipped me out a new set .note I have installed AVS on all of my cars and this time was the first time did not go easy back vents had tape on inside track and did not install easy. Again watch you tube and they address this too Other than that all good
Reviewed by Michael M (LANSING, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Tuesday at 4:03 PM
Visors were easy to install look great and fit great . Could not be happier !! Delivery was prompt and well packaged !!