- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- AVS In-Channel Ventvisors provide sleek, streamlined weather protection for your ride
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck, van or SUV
- Simply installs in the inside of the window channel- no tools necessary
- Effectively keeps rain out while allowing fresh air in
- Reduces heat when your vehicle’s parked by allowing windows to be kept partially open
- Adds stylish looks while reducing wind noise
- Constructed from tinted, scratch-resistant acrylic for ultimate durability
- Can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish (normal surface prep required)
- Made in USA
- Your AVS In-Channel Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rain, sleet, snow and wind gusts have nothing on your ride once it’s equipped with sleek, streamlined AVS In-Channel Ventvisors. These custom-made In-Channel Ventvisor lessen wind noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle, resulting in a more enjoyable journey … no matter what the weather’s like outside.
Durable AVS In-Channel Ventvisors help you let the fresh air into your ride while protecting vehicle’s interior from any harsh elements that may be taking place outside. In-Channel Ventvisors from AVS are aerodynamically-designed to blend in beautifully with your vehicle’s contours. Each vent visor boasts construction from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. AVS In-Channel Ventvisors can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish and are precision-cut for an exact fit on more than 200 vehicle applications.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors guarantee easy installation, with no cutting or drilling required. These vent visors secure into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied 3M automotive tape - absolutely no tape touches your vehicle’s finish. Drive in comfort while protecting your vehicle’s interior, and enjoy the Lifetime Warranty that comes with every AVS In-Channel Ventvisor.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors Customer Reviews
4191 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven B (Pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Liberty — Wednesday at 12:07 PM
very easy to install.Only took around 20 minutes for front and rear.on my liberty They look great
Reviewed by william d (Bradenton, FL) Reviewed for a 1994 Chevy S10 Pickup — Wednesday at 6:05 AM
watch the video went out they slide right up in place. Look great after install and work great also I am very please.
Reviewed by John G (Earlysville, VA) — Tuesday at 2:28 AM
The product was delivered carefully packaged. The instructions were easy to understand and the installation was a breeze
Reviewed by Steven L (Cheney, WA) — Monday at 8:56 PM
The visors look great and do the job of keeping rain and snow off the electronic panel on the inside of my door while allowing air in. Installation was no problem except for the front point of each visor caught on the window during (first roll up) After leaving the windows up for the suggested time,that small problem was solved. I'm satisfied. Thanks !
Reviewed by Roger B (Rogers, AR) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Acadia — Monday at 8:50 PM
These are very flimsy, did not fit properly on the rear windows. I would not recommend them at all.