- Rebates: $10 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Guarantee edge-to-edge protection for your ride with an AVS Bug Deflector
- Custom-shaped for a perfect fit on your make and model
- Built tough from rugged, durable acrylic with a dark smoke finish
- AVS Bugflectors feature an aerodynamic, sleek appearance
- Off-the-hood design makes for easy cleaning and waxing
- Keep your vehicle nice and shiny, these deflectors are carwash safe
- Easy installation using provided screws or 3M tape — drilling may be required for some vehicles
- Bug Deflectors are made with pride in the USA
- Your AVS Bug Deflector comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Once your vehicle’s front-end is equipped with a durable AVS Bug Deflector, you won’t be bugged by expensive-to-fix nicks or dings again. AVS Bugflectors are custom-molded for your make and model—designed to complement your hood’s contours perfectly—and provide maximum protection against bugs, rocks and any other hazards that come flying your way.
AVS bug shields are built tough from durable acrylic to withstand an onslaught of abuse from airborne dangers and come with a dark smoke finish to complement your vehicle’s bold exterior. Also, the Bugflector’s low to medium-profile is sleek and aerodynamically efficient, so you don’t have to worry about reduced MPG. Cleaning is a cinch, since AVS Bug Deflectors are carwash-safe or easily removed from the hood.
AVS Bugflectors are easy to install, with no drilling or special hardware required for most vehicles. Simply use mechanical fasteners or double-sided 3M tape (depending on your vehicle), and enjoy bolstered front-end protection the next time you hit the road. Your new AVS Bug Deflector is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Bug Deflectors Customer Reviews
5640 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Harold G (Antioch, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Tuesday at 10:47 PM
So easy to pick the style I wanted . . . So easy to install it (took longer to decide which one I wanted, than to install it) ByeBye I'm back on the road!!!! Good price, good looks, works!
Reviewed by Timothy G (Cornell, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 5:48 AM
installation parts not correct for the vehicle, 4 small push in center pins were too small for the vehicle factory hood holes (2017 Ford F150). Had to retro-fit using plastic push-in rivets that I had from a previous project. This is a problem others had from reading their posts
Reviewed by Harvey K (APACHE JUNCTION, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Escape — Saturday at 12:23 PM
It was delivered within 3 days and it took 10 minutes to install. It looks very professional.