- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Guarantee edge-to-edge protection for your ride with an AVS Bug Deflector
- Custom-shaped for a perfect fit on your make and model
- Built tough from rugged, durable acrylic with a dark smoke finish
- AVS Bugflectors feature an aerodynamic, sleek appearance
- Off-the-hood design makes for easy cleaning and waxing
- Keep your vehicle nice and shiny, these deflectors are carwash safe
- Easy installation using provided screws or 3M tape — drilling may be required for some vehicles
- Bug Deflectors are made with pride in the USA
- Your AVS Bug Deflector comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Once your vehicle’s front-end is equipped with a durable AVS Bug Deflector, you won’t be bugged by expensive-to-fix nicks or dings again. AVS Bugflectors are custom-molded for your make and model—designed to complement your hood’s contours perfectly—and provide maximum protection against bugs, rocks and any other hazards that come flying your way.
AVS bug shields are built tough from durable acrylic to withstand an onslaught of abuse from airborne dangers and come with a dark smoke finish to complement your vehicle’s bold exterior. Also, the Bugflector’s low to medium-profile is sleek and aerodynamically efficient, so you don’t have to worry about reduced MPG. Cleaning is a cinch, since AVS Bug Deflectors are carwash-safe or easily removed from the hood.
AVS Bugflectors are easy to install, with no drilling or special hardware required for most vehicles. Simply use mechanical fasteners or double-sided 3M tape (depending on your vehicle), and enjoy bolstered front-end protection the next time you hit the road. Your new AVS Bug Deflector is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Bug Deflectors Customer Reviews
5030 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by david l (tenino, WA) — Tuesday at 9:54 PM
it fit fine the only thing is that the difference between the 16 and the 17 is ram air is that air is defected up Ward away from the intake area,so I cut v that area down to let air pass over into the ram air area for better intake. lookeep good also. thanks
Reviewed by Thomas R (Mechanicsville, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Fusion — Tuesday at 8:01 AM
I just put this on my Fusion yesterday and love it. It looks great on the car! Only reason I gave 4 stars is because it's in my trial period
Reviewed by Steve S (Melbourne, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Tuesday at 4:06 AM
I choose AVS because of past experiences with their products. I was not disappointed so again high marks across the board.