- Rebates: $10 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Guarantee edge-to-edge protection for your ride with an AVS Bug Deflector
- Custom-shaped for a perfect fit on your make and model
- Built tough from rugged, durable acrylic with a dark smoke finish
- AVS Bugflectors feature an aerodynamic, sleek appearance
- Off-the-hood design makes for easy cleaning and waxing
- Keep your vehicle nice and shiny, these deflectors are carwash safe
- Easy installation using provided screws or 3M tape — drilling may be required for some vehicles
- Bug Deflectors are made with pride in the USA
- Your AVS Bug Deflector comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Once your vehicle’s front-end is equipped with a durable AVS Bug Deflector, you won’t be bugged by expensive-to-fix nicks or dings again. AVS Bugflectors are custom-molded for your make and model—designed to complement your hood’s contours perfectly—and provide maximum protection against bugs, rocks and any other hazards that come flying your way.
AVS bug shields are built tough from durable acrylic to withstand an onslaught of abuse from airborne dangers and come with a dark smoke finish to complement your vehicle’s bold exterior. Also, the Bugflector’s low to medium-profile is sleek and aerodynamically efficient, so you don’t have to worry about reduced MPG. Cleaning is a cinch, since AVS Bug Deflectors are carwash-safe or easily removed from the hood.
AVS Bugflectors are easy to install, with no drilling or special hardware required for most vehicles. Simply use mechanical fasteners or double-sided 3M tape (depending on your vehicle), and enjoy bolstered front-end protection the next time you hit the road. Your new AVS Bug Deflector is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Bug Deflectors Customer Reviews
5161 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Courtney B (MCMINNVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 1996 Toyota Tacoma — Wednesday at 5:02 PM
My husband and I ordered his AVS bug deflector and received it promptly. This was the only really great part about the process, as Auto Anything is always super fast on their shipping. The supplied mounting hardware did not fit the 96 Tacoma. We had to make our own with parts we bought at AutoZone.
Reviewed by Louis N (Utica, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 9:55 AM
fit was perfect. i didn't remove the factory rubber strip as suggested. seems to fit fine.take your time with grommets and small bolt keep pressure on till you feel it grip. installed myself. two people would make it that much simpler. don't know about bugs too cold and rainy to evaluate. bought for appearance and rock chip protection.