- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dress your ride with the sharpest-looking suit of armor around: Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels
- Tailor made for a perfect fit along the base of your burly beast
- Constructed from polished T-304 stainless steel for lasting durability and dazzling looks
- Shields against kicked-up rocks, mud spray and other road rubble that could scratch your finish
- Mounts easily with pre-applied 3M adhesive strips—no drilling needed - View install instructions (PDF)
- Kit includes custom panels for both sides of your vehicle
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
It's your rig, and you want it to look as fly as the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. That's gonna take two main ingredients: plenty of razzle-dazzle and some stout protection against knicks, scuffs and dings. Kill both of those birds with one gleaming stone: Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels.
Crafted with both rock defense and stylish good looks in mind, Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panel trim adds a shielding layer of brilliantly polished metal along the bottom of your ride. Not only do they fight off kicked-up road crud from blemishing your finish, but they also add serious style that'll turn heads from Philadelphia all the way to LA.
Unlike chintzy chrome rocker panels, your Putco Stainless Rocker Panels are constructed from premium slabs of pure T-304 stainless steel. Plus, they're completely custom sized for your vehicle, and they boast a simple, no-drill mount using automotive-grade 3M adhesive. Best yet, Putco backs your Stainless Steel Rocker Panels with a rockin' Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Philip K (Hillsborough, NJ) — Feb 05, 2018 6:45 AM
The panels came with several flaws in them. The ripples were not visible until the protective wrap was removed after they were installed. Had I removed the wrap before installation, I would never had them put on the truck.
Reviewed by Richard B (Brainerd, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Jan 18, 2018 9:17 AM
Putco-GM-Logo have a manufacturer professional like fit unlike the non gm logo. They cover a larger area.
Reviewed by Timothy K (LAWRENCEVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 16, 2016 8:18 AM
This was my first putco rocker panel purchase. I normally have purchased another brand, but was excited when I found out that I could afford outcome this time. With taking all the steps provided, all four door sections creased from removing the tape backing. Did not notice the creases until I had applied the pieces and then removed the protective covering. Very disappointed in the over all strength and quality of the product, but am not going to go through the steps to remove them now.