- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add some serious eye-appeal to your ride with Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim
- Custom shaped for a perfect fit on your car, truck or SUV
- Constructed from genuine T-304 stainless steel for maximum durability and a lasting shine
- Simple to install using pre-applied 3M adhesive—no drilling, cutting or welding required
- Matches your factory chrome trim and other stainless steel upgrades
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim comes with a Lifetime NeveRust™ Warranty
Back in the roaring ‘20s, you could get a one-of-a-kind Duesenberg built from scratch to your specifications. Sure, only the richest bootleggers, flimflammers and carpetbaggers could afford them, but the option for a truly custom car was there. These days, if you want to drive a ride that's totally unique, you have to customize it yourself—and the perfect way to start is with Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim.
Like a fine bespoke suit, Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim is tailor made for a seamless fit on your year, make and model. Running the length of your side pillars, these polished metal muttonchops add a dazzling look to your profile that's sure to turn heads as you drive by. Best of all, they're built from pure T-304 stainless steel, so they'll outshine—and outlast—chintzy chrome pillar posts.
You don't have to head to your local body shop for a pro install. Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim mounts in minutes using heavy-duty 3M adhesive. Just line it up, peel off the protective backing and stick them into place. Plus, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim Customer Reviews
74 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald B (Waterloo, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jan 25, 2018 6:40 PM
I've received lots of compliments from my friends on the stainless post trim. It looks good with my Ruby Red paint.
Reviewed by Scott S (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Nov 23, 2017 2:33 AM
Even though I have not received my fender trim these Items for the money gives the 2015, 3500 Chevy LTZ the pop it deserves.It adds sophistication and character. Its like putting out your own submodel. Scott S. CO