- Save 10% Use Promo Code PZBA10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Trick out your wheel wells with ProZ Stainless Steel Fender Trim
- Durable stainless steel custom-molded for a precise fit on your ride
- Easily installed in a variety of ways including 3M adhesive backing, screws or snap-on (varies by vehicle model)
- ProZ SS Fender Trim comes in multiple kit sizes, depending on your vehicle
- Your ProZ Stainless Fender Trim carries a 30-day warranty
Giving your ride unique style is as easy as investing in premium ProZ Stainless Steel Fender Trim. This durable stainless steel trim is molded for an exact fit on your year, make and model, so no matter what whip you roll, you’re guaranteed a truly custom look.
ProZ Fender Trim is easy to install with 3M adhesive backing, screws or snap-on designs, depending on your vehicle model, and comes in a range of kit sizes with virtually unlimited add-ons. Your ProZ Stainless Fender Trim carries a 30-day warranty.
ProZ Stainless Steel Fender Trim Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul O (STATEN ISLAND, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Altima — Jun 07, 2017 8:55 PM
I installed the fender trim very easily. They look very nice. They are well made and sturdy. Would recommend....
Reviewed by PHILLIP F (Blountville, TN) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Dec 14, 2016 6:53 AM
I found the fender trim to fit well. I little difficult for one person because the holes don't line up exactly, but, generally easy to install. A little double sided tape helps hold them in place while you line them up.
Reviewed by michael m (LOS LUNAS, NM) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Escape — May 26, 2016 9:05 PM
The picture in the add is not an accurate representation of the actual product. On the Escape, the "chrome" only covers half of the factory fender trim. Widening them to match the factory fender trim would vastly improve appearance. Even using the recommended primer did not improve grip of the 3m tape. Finding a better "primer" or better attachment tape would also improve adhesion. Despite these draw backs, they are still very effective in appearance.
- proz chrome accessories
- truck bed bull ring
- tundra big stick antenna
- tundra ingen cold air intakes
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accessories
- lexus floormats
- chevy truck chrome accessories
- 2012 chrysler 300 chrome
- car mask bra for 2013 toyota tundra sr5 crewmax
- ford explorer 2012 chrome bug shield
- roof rack for suv
- tool boxes for pickups
- cover for car