ICI U-Cut Universal Rocker Panels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/26 - 2/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Decorate your daily driver with DIY ICI U-Cut Universal Rocker Panels
- These cut-to-fit trim pieces are easy to customize for any car, truck or SUV
- Made from flexible chromed ABS that conforms to the unique contours of your ride
- Specially coated to resist scratches and blistering UV rays
- Backed with pressure-sensitive 3M adhesive that lets you reposition it for a perfect fit
- Comes with five 54” panels and three Styrene pattern sheets
- Available in multiple heights for a true custom look
- Your ICI U-Cut Universal Rocker Panels are covered by a 3-Year Warranty
Just because your ride is rare doesn't mean you can't still trick it out with some dazzling flare. For serious shine and full fitment control, personalize your car, truck or SUV with ICI U Cut Universal Rockers. This complete kit comes with everything you need to add a truly custom appearance and unflinching paint protection.
With ICI You Cut Rocker Panels, you have the final say over the shape, design and placement of your trim-whether you're cruising in a classic Camaro or touring in a modern Nissan Altima. Simply create a pattern from the included Styrene sheets, trim the panels with a pair of sharp scissors and stick them into place with the pre-applied 3M adhesive. And if they don't quite line up the first time, you can pull ‘em off, reposition and remount until they're just right.
Designed for lasting durability, ICI U Cut Rocker Panels are built from chromed ABS with a bright finish that dazzles in the daylight. Plus, they're treated with an anti-scratch, UV-resistant coating to preserve their pearly appearance. Better still, ICI backs your U Cut Universal Rocker Panels with a 3-Year Warranty.
ICI U-Cut Universal Rocker Panels Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Keith K (PEORIA, IL) — Jun 03, 2015 8:14 AM
These are a very fine product. They are most suitable for use on a flat surface. Do not expect this to adhere to many contours on your vehicle. They are easy to cut. Saying you can re-apply and move once installed is not exactly true, they tend to stick pretty well once first adhered. My only disappointment is the amount of contours I had hoped to cover, but I would recommend this product.