- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get your ride fit and trim with ICI Fender Trim
- Crafted from high-quality bright-polished stainless steel
- Rubber seal protects your paint job and ensures a no-gap install
- Custom molded for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Select from multiple trim width options (depends on model)
- Available in half moon & full wheel trim sizes (depends on model)
- Easy installation with self-tapping screws (certain models may require drilling)
- Includes four fender trims and stainless steel self-tapping screws
- Your ICI Fender Trim is backed by a 1-year warranty
Sure, you could pay the dealer thousands more for that premium trim package, but why? With just a few buck, some elbow grease and the right gear, giving your ride the limited-edition look is a no brainer. So start your DIY dealer package with the premium look of ICI Fender Trim.
Crafted from high-quality stainless steel, your ICI stainless fender trim is custom molded for a perfect fit. The matching rubber trim protects your ride's paint finish and provides a no-gap, factory-like look. And finally, the bright-polished finish gives your ICI stainless steel fender trim the kind of shine that gets double takes—every time!
Since your new ICI stainless wheel well trim installs with included stainless steel self-tapping screws, adding all this gleam is a breeze. So instead of wrestling with your wheel wells all weekend long, you're out turning heads with your newly trimmed-out fenders. And best yet, ICI backs your Fender Trim with a 1-year warranty.
ICI Fender Trim Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Albert M (CLEVELAND, OK) Reviewed for a 1994 Chevy S10 Pickup — Jun 19, 2017 9:50 PM
Made my S10 look awesome and installed in minutes very good quality and very affordable thanks
Reviewed by Dennis H (New Castle, IN) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Oct 15, 2016 5:18 AM
didnt fit that great but looks ok 2007 ford f 150 sales people very nice . but i would not buy anymore of these.. scale of 1-10.i would give 7 on the parts and a 9 on the staff thanks.