AMI Big Stick Automotive Antenna
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/04 - 10/06
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get crystal-clear reception with an AMI Big Stick Antenna
- Choose from 5 lengths: 6”, 9”, 12”, 15” or 21”
- Comes with 4 adapters: 5mm male to 6mm male, 7mm female to 6mm male, 10-24 male to 6mm male, and 1/4-20 male to 6mm male
- Available in polished or black finishes
- 7/16” Round Solid Shaft
- Your AMI Big Stick Automotive Antenna comes backed by a 90-day warranty
Blast your tunes loud, proud and static-free with an AMI Big Stick Automotive Antenna atop your ride. No matter if you're singing along to country or R&B, your AMI Antenna is sure to bring you and your passengers the crispest sound on the road. Depending on what kind of area you live in and reception you need, you can choose from 6", 9", 12", 15" or 21" car antennas.
Featuring a 7/16" shaft, this replacement antenna is available with multiple adaptor sizes to fit all sorts of vehicles. Plus, to really get that “I'm getting better radio reception than you" message across, this stainless steel AMI Automotive Antenna is available with the stylish looks of either a shiny polished finish or a stealthy black finish.
Whatever size and music you choose, a Big Stick replacement car antenna leaves your car styling on the outside and the passengers grooving on the inside. For your complete satisfaction, your Big Stick Antenna is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Jeep Wranglers require an Antenna Cover for installation of an AMI Big Stick Antenna
AMI Big Stick Automotive Antenna Customer Reviews
242 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rodney C (Floresville, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 31, 2017 5:48 AM
Great product perfect fit. Just couldn't believe it took so long to ship.
Reviewed by Al M (Moorpark, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — May 18, 2017 2:32 PM
I installed the antenna without difficulty. The reception wasn't as good as the factory antenna and at freeway speeds it whisteled noticably. I removed it from my F 150 and now have no use for it. I reinstalled the factory antenna.
Reviewed by Seth G (FRISCO, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — May 08, 2017 8:30 PM
The only issue is you have to remember to remove it if going through a car wash.
- ami chrome accessories
- car laptop desk
- loud mufflers for trucks
- putco door handle covers
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accessories
- chevrolet chrome accessories
- ford floormats
- ford mirror covers
- honda pilot chrome door handles
- truck bed tents toyota tacoma
- westin truck side steps
- car mats for truck
- buy a rearview mirror