- Save 10% Use Promo Code PUT10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Trick out your car, truck or SUV with the sleek styling of Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim
- Custom made for a flawless fit on your vehicle
- Wrapping around your wheel wells, Putco Fender Trim accentuates your factory lines for subtle sophistication
- Wrought from genuine T-304 stainless steel for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Comes with a UV-safe rubber seal
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included for an at-home install—some drilling may be required
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim is backed by a NeveRust™ Lifetime Warranty
When you're decking out your daily driver with chrome accessories, you can either slather every inch in polished metal or add subtle highlights that accentuate the natural curves of your factory bodylines. With Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim, you might not blind other drivers with bling, but you will turn heads.
Never one-size-fits-all, Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim is sculpted for a precision fit on your wheel wells. It also comes with a UV-safe rubber seal molded around the edge of your trim, giving it a factory-installed look without the dealership appearance package price. And, unlike flimsy chrome fender trim that chips and rusts, your Putco trim is built to last from NeveRust™ T-304 stainless steel for a dazzling shine that's easy to polish.
Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim is easy to install right in your driveway. For most vehicles, they bolt directly into pre-existing mounting points inside your wheel wells, though some drilling may be required for others. Along with a complete set of stainless steel mounting hardware, you get a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim Customer Reviews
186 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gerald O (Melrose, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jun 16, 2017 5:13 PM
This make an already great looking 2015 F 150 Ruby Red truck look even better. Very Sharp looking but not gaudy.
Reviewed by Robert S (BISMARCK, ND) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Jun 09, 2017 10:25 PM
When I received the trim parts I was pleased with the way they looked. The fit was perfect. The reason I only give them a four star for quality is the mounting lip should at least 1/8 inch or more longer, not near enough room to drill where needed.
Reviewed by robert j (CLINTON TWP, MI) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — May 25, 2017 5:09 AM
they gave you clips for e-z installation but had to bring out a drill to install them on my truck. look Great!