- Save 10% Use Promo Code PUT10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Putco Chrome Tailgate Door Handles are custom-made to slip-over your specific year, make and model door handles
- Crafted from automotive-grade chrome-tone ABS for years of life on the most touched part of your vehicle
- Putco Chrome Tailgate Door Handles accentuate the other chrome trim parts on your vehicle
- Installation takes just minutes with no cutting, drilling or removal of your factory handles needed
- Putco Chrome Tailgate Door Handle fit over your factory handles and stay in place, using pre-applied 3M adhesive tape
- Your Putco Chrome Tailgate Door Handle is covered by a 1-year warranty against workmanship defect
Add on-the-spot "shwing" to your tailgate with a Putco Chrome Tailgate Handle Cover. Pops on in minutes, adding eye-dazzling shine. Made from automotive-grade chrome-tone ABS plastic, Putco Tailgate Handle Covers are custom-molded to hug the contours of your specific tailgate handle.
Don't worry about having the right tools. Putco Chrome Tailgate Handle Covers require no part removal, cutting or drilling. Just use the pre-applied heavy-duty 3M tape for an instant epoxy-like fit that won't come loose.
Great for accentuating the factory chrome on your vehicle, or the perfect starting point for an extreme chrome makeover! Your Putco Chrome Tailgate Handle Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty on workmanship.
Putco Chrome Tailgate Handle Cover Customer Reviews
379 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by PAUL G (ATTLEBORO, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 24, 2017 5:48 AM
I bought and installed this item. To go along with other chrome items I have already. The install was easy & looks great. The only issue is there is a narrowing of my rear view camera but not enough to worry about it.
Reviewed by Gary H (Irwin, IA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Nov 05, 2016 4:22 AM
The cover fit well. Looks good . Several other suppliers didn't have cover for 2017.
Reviewed by john m (Greensboro, NC) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy C/K 1500 — Oct 02, 2016 4:55 AM
Easy to install looks great a cost was a bit high, but over all I'm ok with it