- Save 10% Use Promo Code IT10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banish blemishes from your ride’s backside with Intro-Tech Automotive Protect-A-Mat Clear Cargo Liners
- Tailor made for a perfect fit in your year, make and model
- Defends against stain-causing threats without overpowering your interior design
- Built from high-quality see-through vinyl that won’t crack, harden or curl in high heat or bitter cold
- Lined with .25” nibs underneath to hold it firmly in place for shift-free packing, unloading and driving
- Easy to clean—wipe it down with a damp towel or pull it out and hose it off
- Made in the USA
- Intro-Tech Automotive Protect-A-Mat Clear Cargo Liners are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Your trunk or cargo area was made for hauling, but you still think twice about loading certain freight. Coolers full of freshly caught fish, sacks of fertilizer for the garden, muddy camping equipment from your rained-out weekend getaway—they all have the potential of soaking, staining and smelling up your interior. For subtle protection that stands up against the toughest threats, cover your backside with an Intro-Tech Clear Protect A Mat Cargo Liner.
No matter how nasty the cargo, it won't spoil your carpeting when you roll with a Clear Protect A Mat Trunk Liner. Built from premium transparent vinyl, it sits right on top of your carpeted cargo area and covers against calamities without covering up your factory style. And since it's custom cut for your vehicle and lined with .25" nibs, it keeps every square inch safe and sound and won't shift while you drive.
You don't have to run out and rent a Rug Doctor when your Clear Protecta Mat Cargo Mat starts looking shabby. A quick wipe with a damp towel or a hosing is all it takes to keep it clean and clear. Best of all, your IntroTech Protect A Mat Clear Cargo Liner is made right here in the USA and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive Protect-A-Mat Clear Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William K E (KANEOHE, HI) — Sep 13, 2017 3:42 PM
I just want to say I have used these clear protected-a-mat products in the past and have always been pleased with them. This particular mat was for a 2017 Toyota Avalon Hybrid and it fit perfectly. I expect a long life from it and of course the protection if offers to the carpeted surface beneath...
Reviewed by Jerome B (Random Lake, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Suburban — Jul 14, 2017 5:21 AM
Love the protect-a-mat cargo liners. Very neat looking, easy to install/remove. They will help keep my vehicle looking new!
Reviewed by OMAR P (NOLANVILLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Sienna — Feb 17, 2017 2:02 PM
I really liked these clear floor mats. My van is white exterior and a light grey cloth interior and I think the clear mats were a great choice to blend in with the colors of my van. Thanks for this great product!!
Reviewed by Bryan H (Arvada, CO) — Feb 10, 2017 10:10 AM
The Intro-Tech Cargo Mat covers the rear space of my new Tahoe perfectly. ? It "adhers" extremely well and is flexible enough to roll up and move out of the way if/when I need to use the third row seating. Overall, completely satisfied.
Reviewed by frederick m (west columbia, SC) — Feb 02, 2017 5:13 PM
I purchased this mat for my 2016 Chrysler 300C. The mat fits perfectly and allows my carpet to show through while still protecting it. It stays in place very well.
- intro-tech automotive cargo & trunk liners
- edge evolution installation
- extang hard fold reviews
- lloyd mats rubbertite cargo liners
- mercedes benz trunk liner
- mini car cover
- lexus dash cover
- cargo mats for honda crv
- 2012 tundra running boards
- all weather cargo mats acadia 2012
- buy rear view mirror
- pick up truck bed mats
- vehicle mats