- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Preserve your vehicle's pristine interior with a CarGo Apron Removable Cargo Liner
- Boxy design protects the back of your seats and the cargo area’s interior sidewalls
- Rear flap protects your tailgate or bumper when loading and unloading
- Made of waterproof and tearproof freight-grade woven polyethylene material
- Universal sizes offer complete coverage for most vehicles (no permanent attachments)
- Installs in minutesl & rolls up for convenient under-seat storage
- Your CarGoApron Cargo Liner comes with a 3-year warranty
Protect your cargo area with the complete coverage of a CarGo Apron Trunk Liner. Thanks to a boxy design that extends up the back of your seats and up the interior sidewalls, this universal mat is the ultimate cargoupgrade. Made of water- and tear-proof freight-grade woven polyethylene material. 3-year warranty.
CarGo Apron Removable Cargo Liner Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James P (Southbridge, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Acadia — Dec 09, 2017 3:58 AM
I went from a pick-up to an Acadia. I collect recyclables which due to winter on the way, have not done much. So I have not really put it through the "Test" but install was easy, does not look bad and AutoAnything does not sell junk. Never have an issue with AutoAnything and I buy from them alot. Appears to be a great way to protect.
Reviewed by Michelle T (NORTH BEND, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Lexus RX 350 — Dec 06, 2017 8:16 PM
I didn't want a big truck just to get hay or to pull my lightweight horse trailer. I really wanted a Lexus RX 350...so when I found this liner I knew I'd be able to get 3 bales into the car without trashing the interior. And it's great for taking the dog to swim in the river!
Reviewed by John F (Canton, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Fit — Jul 12, 2017 5:48 AM
Although it is a generic fit into my Honda Fit this worked very well for hauling refuse / gardening supplies and other stuff around. Well worth the price and is very easy to use and maintain.