Access Truck Bed Mat
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Protect your truck bed and the cargo it carries with the Access Truck Bed Mat
- Half-inch thick marine-grade carpet with closed cell foam
- Eco-friendly and made from 100% recycled soda and water bottles
- Easy on your knees when you're hopping in and out of your truck bed
- Compatible with spray-in liners and drop-in liners
- Installs in minutes with no-drill adhesive snaps
- A cinch to remove and reinstall—just lift out, spray off and replace (100% waterproof)
- Access Truck Bed Mats are proudly made in the USA
- Your Access Truck Bed Mat is backed by a 1-year warranty
Your truck bed is ready to take on almost anything you toss into it. However, that doesn't mean it should bear the scars of damage when the job is done for the day. With the Access Truck Bed Mat, you eliminate those unsightly scratches and dings, keep your cargo secure from sliding and help save the planet at the same time.
Boasting an eco-friendly design, these truck bed liners are made from 100% recycled soda and water bottles. And, their half-inch thick marine-grade carpet construction is lightweight and easy to manage— just lift it out, spray it off and replace (100% waterproof). Keeping this truck bed liner clean is a cinch!
The Access Truck Bed Mat installs in minutes with no-drill adhesive snaps. It's also easy to place over your current spray-in or drop-in liners, and keeps your knees free from road rash with its forgiving texture. What's more, your Access Truck Bed Mat is made in the USA and backed by a 1-year warranty.
Access Truck Bed Mat Customer Reviews
55 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ned P (Cut Off, LA) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Jan 02, 2018 8:48 AM
Looks like an ok bed mat. I normally use rubber mats but they are not too available for the ram box. Should help stop items from sliding around. Kind of pricy for what it is made of.
Reviewed by roger m (lipan, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Dec 16, 2017 8:16 AM
Good quality but very light weight.Dosent work with the 3m snaps.Very soft material when your crawling in the back.
Reviewed by Blake B (El Cajon, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Ranger — Nov 07, 2017 8:09 PM
Very easy to install. Light weight but rugged. Love it. Makes for a clean truck bed when used with my tonneau cover.