- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/26 - 9/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats RubberTite Cargo Liners
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- RubberTite Cargo Liners by Lloyd Mats are custom-designed to fit your vehicle
- Unique dimpled design uses small cups to hold mud, muck and moisture without needing a tall outer edge
- So durable they've been proven to outwear all other custom rubber mats
- Rubber stays flexible even in sub-freezing temperatures
- The bottom layer of each liner is outfitted with countless small carpet-grabbing spikes to keep your mat in place
- Also available in matching floor mats for inside your cockpit
- Cleaning is easy—just hose ‘em off
- Available in multiple universal colors
- Your RubberTite Cargo Liner by Lloyd Mats is backed by a 3-year warranty
Outfit your ride with a slim cargo liner that offers solid protection and contemporary looks. The RubberTite Cargo Liner by Lloyd Mats features a unique dimpled design employing small cups to trap mud, muck and moisture away from your load without using a tall outer edge. Each Lloyd Mats RubberTite Cargo Liner is custom-tailored for your vehicle and gives you an edge-to-edge, low-profile fit.
The underside of your Lloyd Mats RubberTite Cargo Liner is covered with carpet-grabbing spikes to ensure it always stays in place. And, RubberTite Liners clean easily-just hose them off.
Choose from a range of universal colors to complement or match your factory interior. Your Lloyd Mats RubberTite Floor Cargo Liner is custom-made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
Lloyd Mats RubberTite Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
899 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John D (Pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Sep 08, 2017 6:43 AM
Its nice and fits perfect but makes the car smell. dont know how long that will last.
Reviewed by Joseph M (Blairsville, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica — Aug 30, 2017 2:00 PM
I was somewhat disappointed that my search for a WeatherTech liner revealed they did not yet have a cargo area mat for a 2017 Pacifica. My disappointment quickly vanished when my Lloyd Mat arrived!! The rubber mat feels sturdier, fit perfectly and the underside has rubber nubs that hold the mat in place against the carpeted flooring. The mat doesn't shift position when putting cargo in and out.
Reviewed by Malcolm c (LYNCHBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda 6 — Aug 23, 2017 5:14 AM
But the smell of rubber killed my new car smell. I ordered the same mats for my girlfriend but in red and there was no smell but I ordered the black for mine and the smell is horrible.
- lloyd mats cargo & trunk liners
- husky cargo liner review
- spyder tail lights review
- truxport tonneau cover review
- gmc bed caps
- lexus cargo mat
- nissan tent
- porsche panamera trunk liner
- rav4 cargo mat
- infiniti g35 seat covers
- camo bug shield and rain guards
- custom car dashboard covers
- windshield wipers free shipping