- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Single Side Window Shade With Purchase - $10.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Manufactured from an advanced composite material for impenetrable protection and complete durability
- Provides edge-to-edge cargo liner coverage and low-profile looks—no bulky outer rim
- Hexagonal mess pockets are designed to prevent large messes from destroying your carpet
- Features underside nibs that hold the cargo liner in place without ripping carpet
- 5 color options: Black, Tan, Grey and Clear
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Utilizing a special composite material, Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are always on duty against the worst potential enemies of your vehicle's interior. Made to be flexible yet rigid, tough yet smooth-looking, The HEXOMAT boasts a unique honeycomb pattern that swallows moisture, spills and even mud. It won't crack, fade, break, or otherwise deteriorate.
For protection that stays in place, the Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners employ steadfast nibs-not scarring spikes-to prevent bunching and shifting that can expose carpet. Plus, the generous edge-to-edge design makes for sleek, low-profile looks that are custom-cut for an exact shape.
The HEXOMAT cargo liner showcases 4 universal color options: Black, Grey, Tan and Clear. Each is computer-cut to the exact dimensions of your vehicle. Best yet, your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
143 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alex C (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Audi A4 — Aug 11, 2017 8:25 PM
Love this mat. It looks sleek, easy to install, and easy to clean. Highly recommend for anyone with dogs or hauls equipment.
Reviewed by David H (Prescott, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 Kia Sorento — Jul 30, 2017 10:26 AM
This is the third HEXOMAT cargo liner we have purchased - they work very well for us. My most recent purchase was for my 2011 Kia Sorento and it only came in black. This is the first black colored liner we've used and it has a persistent odor that is somewhat "skunky" - probably just a chemical used in the manufacturing process, but it was not present in the tan or grey HEXOMATS we purchased.
Reviewed by Bob B (Rockwall, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Jul 23, 2017 1:36 PM
I bought one for my 2014 Chevy Captiva and when I traded it for a 2016 4Runner, I kept the black Hexomat. It's a bit smaller but it works. Excellent product, saves wear & tear on the carpet.
Reviewed by Craig C (SAINT PAUL, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Odyssey — Jun 14, 2017 4:57 PM
A nice cargo liner for behind second row seats to back for Honda Odyssey. I do wish they were a little longer, and go all the way to the back of the 2nd row seats. They only go to the back of the third row seats. Other than that a good mat, and can be rolled up if third row seating is necessary.
- intro-tech automotive cargo & trunk liners
- autometer elite series gauges
- bosch fuel injector
- husky cargo liners
- infiniti sunshade
- jeep dash covers
- mercedes benz trunk liner
- rav4 cargo liner
- gmc terrain cargo mats
- chrysler town and country floor mats
- discount seat covers for trucks
- fenders flares
- high performance air filter