- Get a Free Single Side Window Shade With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Manufactured from an advanced composite material for impenetrable protection and complete durability
- Provides edge-to-edge cargo liner coverage and low-profile looks—no bulky outer rim
- Hexagonal mess pockets are designed to prevent large messes from destroying your carpet
- Features underside nibs that hold the cargo liner in place without ripping carpet
- 4 color options: Black, Tan, Grey and Clear
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Utilizing a special composite material, Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are always on duty against the worst potential enemies of your vehicle's interior. Made to be flexible yet rigid, tough yet smooth-looking, The HEXOMAT boasts a unique honeycomb pattern that swallows moisture, spills and even mud. It won't crack, fade, break, or otherwise deteriorate.
For protection that stays in place, the Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners employ steadfast nibs-not scarring spikes-to prevent bunching and shifting that can expose carpet. Plus, the generous edge-to-edge design makes for sleek, low-profile looks that are custom-cut for an exact shape.
The HEXOMAT cargo liner showcases 4 universal color options: Black, Grey, Tan and Clear. Each is computer-cut to the exact dimensions of your vehicle. Best yet, your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
141 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bob B (Rockwall, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Sunday at 1:36 PM
I bought one for my 2014 Chevy Captiva and when I traded it for a 2016 4Runner, I kept the black Hexomat. It's a bit smaller but it works. Excellent product, saves wear & tear on the carpet.
Reviewed by Craig C (SAINT PAUL, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Odyssey — Jun 14, 2017 4:57 PM
A nice cargo liner for behind second row seats to back for Honda Odyssey. I do wish they were a little longer, and go all the way to the back of the 2nd row seats. They only go to the back of the third row seats. Other than that a good mat, and can be rolled up if third row seating is necessary.
Reviewed by Rachel L (EAST MEADOW, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Tucson — Jun 05, 2017 8:10 AM
My Mats fit perfectly. When we put them up against the existing carpets in the car, they were the exact size. Great value and great product
- intro-tech automotive cargo & trunk liners
- autometer elite series gauges
- bosch fuel injector
- husky cargo liners
- infiniti sunshade
- jeep dash covers
- mercedes benz trunk liner
- rav4 cargo liner
- gmc terrain cargo mats
- chrysler town and country floor mats
- discount seat covers for trucks
- fenders flares
- high performance air filter