- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Manufactured from an advanced composite material for impenetrable protection and complete durability
- Provides edge-to-edge cargo liner coverage and low-profile looks—no bulky outer rim
- Hexagonal mess pockets are designed to prevent large messes from destroying your carpet
- Features underside nibs that hold the cargo liner in place without ripping carpet
- 4 color options: Black, Tan, Grey and Clear
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Utilizing a special composite material, Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are always on duty against the worst potential enemies of your vehicle's interior. Made to be flexible yet rigid, tough yet smooth-looking, The HEXOMAT boasts a unique honeycomb pattern that swallows moisture, spills and even mud. It won't crack, fade, break, or otherwise deteriorate.
For protection that stays in place, the Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners employ steadfast nibs-not scarring spikes-to prevent bunching and shifting that can expose carpet. Plus, the generous edge-to-edge design makes for sleek, low-profile looks that are custom-cut for an exact shape.
The HEXOMAT cargo liner showcases 4 universal color options: Black, Grey, Tan and Clear. Each is computer-cut to the exact dimensions of your vehicle. Best yet, your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
137 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Debbie S (Fort Wayne, IN) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota RAV4 — May 04, 2017 6:55 AM
The smell is horrendous! And it doesn't go away fast! But the mats are great. The only thing I've noticed with the mats is that if my feet are wet, they slide across the top of the hexagons, making it a little unsafe for me getting in & out of the vehicle with bad joints. We got the 2 front, 1 long back, and 2 cargo mats, and they do a great job of collecting debris and water.
Reviewed by Charles H (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Volt — Apr 26, 2017 8:08 AM
I like the idea of the hex pattern to catch dirt, and the tan color looks good in my '17 Chevy Volt. Unfortunately the mat is cut about 1/4" too wide and I will have to trim it down to lay flat. The manufacturer sent me the dimensions it's supposed to be cut to, but I haven't pulled it out of the car to compare against them yet, so I don't know if my mat is defective or whether their computer is wrong. Either way a bit disappointing, quality-wise. Mats for the front seat area fit perfect.
Reviewed by Russell S (Richmond, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Equinox — Apr 21, 2017 7:48 AM
Cargo line arrived on time and met all expectations. Is fit very well and the circle indentions do a great job catching dirt. I would highly recommend.
Reviewed by Allan G (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Lincoln MKZ — Apr 20, 2017 6:11 AM
Perfect fit for my 2017 Lincoln MKZ;will certainly do the job. It's a bit pricey, but quality doesn't come cheap. Very satisfied.
- intro-tech automotive cargo & trunk liners
- autometer elite series gauges
- bosch fuel injector
- husky cargo liners
- infiniti sunshade
- jeep dash covers
- mercedes benz trunk liner
- rav4 cargo liner
- gmc terrain cargo mats
- chrysler town and country floor mats
- discount seat covers for trucks
- fenders flares
- high performance air filter