- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Manufactured from an advanced composite material for impenetrable protection and complete durability
- Provides edge-to-edge cargo liner coverage and low-profile looks—no bulky outer rim
- Hexagonal mess pockets are designed to prevent large messes from destroying your carpet
- Features underside nibs that hold the cargo liner in place without ripping carpet
- 4 color options: Black, Tan, Grey and Clear
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Utilizing a special composite material, Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are always on duty against the worst potential enemies of your vehicle's interior. Made to be flexible yet rigid, tough yet smooth-looking, The HEXOMAT boasts a unique honeycomb pattern that swallows moisture, spills and even mud. It won't crack, fade, break, or otherwise deteriorate.
For protection that stays in place, the Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners employ steadfast nibs-not scarring spikes-to prevent bunching and shifting that can expose carpet. Plus, the generous edge-to-edge design makes for sleek, low-profile looks that are custom-cut for an exact shape.
The HEXOMAT cargo liner showcases 4 universal color options: Black, Grey, Tan and Clear. Each is computer-cut to the exact dimensions of your vehicle. Best yet, your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
128 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard C (Fayetteville, NC) — Jan 19, 2017 6:35 AM
Excellent Fit right out of the box.. Quality was superb, just what I expected from anything I receive from Auto Anything. Arrived on time and intact. Excellent service.
Reviewed by Travis J (Kirkland, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jan 12, 2017 8:12 AM
This is the second mat I've purchased and they fit great. They don't have the outer edge lip like others, but in my experience that lip ends up laying down over the years and makes it difficult to slide bigger items in and out of the cargo area, thus way I prefer the Hexomat over others. It's a great heavy duty, thick, durable mat.
Reviewed by John D (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — Jan 04, 2017 6:04 AM
The Hexomat keeps mud, dirt, and water within the Hexes and off the underlying carpet.
Reviewed by Vaughn W (MILTON, KS) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Equinox — Dec 30, 2016 1:48 AM
As always, ease of ordering and customer service was top notch. The mat was received very quickly but the fit is terrible. The length from the rear seat to the back of the cargo area was good but the width is too wide by several inches. Fairly easy to trim with a sharp knife but certainly not the custom fit as promised.
Reviewed by VEE Y (LINCOLN CITY, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Mercedes-Benz M-Class — Dec 15, 2016 8:15 AM
Strong, thicker but yet flexible. Much better product than the overhyped Weather Tech liners. Just bought my second set. Will buy again.
- intro-tech automotive cargo & trunk liners
- autometer elite series gauges
- bosch fuel injector
- husky cargo liners
- infiniti sunshade
- jeep dash covers
- mercedes benz trunk liner
- rav4 cargo liner
- gmc terrain cargo mats
- chrysler town and country floor mats
- discount seat covers for trucks
- fenders flares
- high performance air filter