- Save 10% Use Promo Code IT10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Windshield Snow Scraper With Purchase - $16.95 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Manufactured from an advanced composite material for impenetrable protection and complete durability
- Provides edge-to-edge cargo liner coverage and low-profile looks—no bulky outer rim
- Hexagonal mess pockets are designed to prevent large messes from destroying your carpet
- Features underside nibs that hold the cargo liner in place without ripping carpet
- 5 color options: Black, Tan, Grey and Clear
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Utilizing a special composite material, Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are always on duty against the worst potential enemies of your vehicle's interior. Made to be flexible yet rigid, tough yet smooth-looking, The HEXOMAT boasts a unique honeycomb pattern that swallows moisture, spills and even mud. It won't crack, fade, break, or otherwise deteriorate.
For protection that stays in place, the Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners employ steadfast nibs-not scarring spikes-to prevent bunching and shifting that can expose carpet. Plus, the generous edge-to-edge design makes for sleek, low-profile looks that are custom-cut for an exact shape.
The HEXOMAT cargo liner showcases 4 universal color options: Black, Grey, Tan and Clear. Each is computer-cut to the exact dimensions of your vehicle. Best yet, your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
153 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David P (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Explorer — Feb 06, 2018 5:39 AM
Great floor mats for the money. Really like the rear mat. Can cover 3rd row, but can roll up when in use. Can not do that with many other brands
Reviewed by Daniel N (PALMYRA, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Suzuki SX4 — Jan 18, 2018 12:00 PM
First tip: when it's left on your doorstep and it's freezing, let it unroll and warm up in the house for a while prior to attempting the placement. Mine had to be trimmed about 1" on three sides to fit correctly. Tin snips or a box cutter with a fresh blade work well.
Reviewed by Kyle B (BOISE, ID) Reviewed for a 2003 Subaru Outback — Jan 04, 2018 6:40 AM
Nice thick mat for cargo area. Pretty much a perfect fit. Very happy. We use our Subaru wagon like a truck, and this will keep the carpeted cargo area clean.
Reviewed by John D (NASHVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Prius — Nov 15, 2017 1:55 PM
I have a fleet of vehicles and ordered these for their 1-piece 2nd row. Both the 2nd row and rear cargo mat were not cut to fit, even after I returned them for a replacement. Otherwise I like them, JUST DO NOT GET THE 1 PIECE OR REAR MATS.