- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect from the threat of mess in your cargo or trunk area with Husky Liners WeatherBeater Cargo Liners
- Custom-fit liners thanks to laser scanning technology helping create a precise mold for a perfect fit
- Protects trunks and cargo areas in cars, minivans, CUVs and SUVs
- Made tough from durable, hardened rubberized plastic material that is flexible yet keeps its shape and contains messes
- Nibbed underside keeps the trunk liner or cargo liner in place
- Grooved surface keeps liquid spills secured and provides extra cargo grip to help reduce your cargo shifting around as you drive
- Contains messes with its Form-fit Edge raised lip around the outer edges
- Your Husky Cargo Liners are made with pride in the USA
- Husky Liners covers cracks and breaks with a Lifetime Warranty
Life is tough for an unprotected trunk or cargo area. Every time you pile in groceries, sports equipment and sacks of fertilizer, you risk damaging your factory flooring. Protect and preserve with a Husky Liners WeatherBeater Cargo Liner, and let your cargo space get a taste of the good life.
Made in the USA with the same legendary quality standards and craftsmanship as traditional Husky Liners, WeatherBeaters are molded from flexible elastomeric material. Laser measuring technology means each unique pattern fits a specific year, make and model, and does so perfectly. The non-slip surface features grooves to grip cargo and channel spills. Muck and mess is further contained by the raised Form-fit Edge tray siding.
The underside of the mat is non-slip as well, and features molded nibs to grip your carpet and prevent slippage. And, to complement your interior, Husky WeatherBeater Cargo Liners come in your choice of black, grey or tan. Best of all, your Husky Liners Cargo Liner is covered by a Lifetime Warranty against cracking or breaking.
Husky Liners WeatherBeater Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
645 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jules M (San Dimas, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Focus — Feb 07, 2018 10:31 AM
Excellent product. Made my daughter very happy to have them in her recently purchased car. Will definitely purchase another set when needed.
Reviewed by Sharon H (WILMINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Yukon — Feb 04, 2018 2:21 PM
We have a 2018 Yukon with the third row seats with the power lift gate. The liner fits nice and snug width wise. However, it is a bit too long for the power lift gate to close. I had to kink the lip behind the second row seats to move the liner forward enough to allow the lift gate to close.