- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your cargo space clean & pristine with a Canvasback Custom Cargo Liner
- Canvasback Canvas Cargo Liners are custom-cut for the specific setup of your SUV or crossover
- Tough 600-Denier polyester fabric with waterproof PVC backing
- Stays in place via sewn-in hook and loop tabbing system
- Split seats feature webbing or zippers so they can be adjusted
- Fabric sports a textured surface to grip cargo, but sheds water and mud
- Easy to clean with soap and water—just immerse and brush or sponge off
- Choose from a selection of universal colors and patterned designs
- Canvasback Custom Cargo Liners are made in the USA
- Your Canvasback Custom Cargo Liner is backed by a 6-month warranty
Whether you’re contending with messy kids, muddy pets, weekend getaways or lugging stuff home from the store, your SUV's cargo area needs as much cover as possible. The Canvasback Custom Cargo Liner stretches over more of your interior than any rubber liner.
The Canvas Cargo Liner is made of ultra-tough 600-Denier polyester fabric with a PVC waterproof backing – so it blocks a variety of foes such as mud, dirt and moisture from reaching your carpet. And, the polyester top layer is treated to resist shrinkage and fading while repelling stains. Your Canvasback Cargo Liner also sports a textured surface for extra cargo grip, yet doesn’t hold on to mud or absorb liquid spills.
With its custom-configured system of zippers, webbing and hook-and-loop fasteners, the Canvasback is completely unique to the layout of your ride. You can have the seats of your SUV up or down – the Canvasback Cargo Liner accommodates both configurations.
To match or accent your interior, the Canvasback Custom Cargo Liner comes in a variety of complementary universal colors as well as classic and stylish patterns. Made with pride in the USA and covered by a 6-month warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Canvasback Custom Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
553 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ellen M (Canonsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Kia Sorento — Jan 12, 2018 7:58 PM
We wanted to protect the back of our new vehicle and the backs of the seats while still being able to put them up and down. They fit fairly well. We look forward to using them.
Reviewed by Elbert F (CHARLOTTE, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Tahoe — Jan 08, 2018 5:16 AM
Great product and perfect fit. Easy to apply, durable. Might be too slick for pet to stand on if a car is in motion.
Reviewed by Christina L (FAYETTEVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Cherokee — Dec 20, 2017 4:14 PM
It is well worth the money I absolutely love it fits perfectly, nice and snug. And my dog loved the treats they sent with them. I recommend this to anyone look like for a cargo liner
Reviewed by NICOLA P (Clarkston, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Escape — Dec 20, 2017 5:08 AM
I ordered the custom cover for the back cargo area of my new Escape Titanium. I had always used blankets to cover the area, then put the dog bed on those. This product is wonderful. Easy to put in, Velcro holds it firmly in place. No dog hair in all the uncovered nooks and crannies!Not a pain to put the back seats back up, the cover stays in place. Alittle pricey, but overall, I'm very pleased. The guys at Costco wanted to know where I got this, when they loaded my groceries! Great job AUTO ANYT
Reviewed by Kathryne C (MINNEAPOLIS, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Volkswagen GTI — Dec 13, 2017 12:54 PM
Nice fabric, light yet durable. Well stiched and fits like a glove.