BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Proudly made in the USA
- Get quality protection and crisp carpet-like looks with the BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat
- Custom-fit to your year, make and model cargo van
- Crafted from 100% polypropelyne with an anti-skid polyester carpet surface
- Designed to withstand oil, gas, acid and other harsh chemicals
- Die-cut for clean, finished edges
- Form-fitting foam backing complements ribbed van floors for cushioning and smooth results
- Insulates against noise and heat
- Easily slides into your van’s cargo area for quick installation
- Your BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Tired of your cargo slipping and sliding—causing you stress and devaluing your van's cargo area? Lay down the BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat for crisp looks and ultimate protection.
The BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat fits your cargo van perfectly since it's made with pride in the USA and custom-cut for your year, make and model. This van floor mat features ribbed foam backing to follow your van's floor contours and create a flat, cushioned surface. Plus, its die-cut edges give the back of your van a polished look.
Crafted from 100% polypropelyne, the van mat is even durable enough to withstand harsh chemicals, such as oils, gas and acid. And, with its anti-skid polyester carpet surface, your cargo won't slide around haphazardly—it stays exactly where you placed it.
What's more, the cargo van mat boasts a quick installation—no trimming needed. As if that weren't enough, the BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
BedRug VanRug Cargo Mat Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alberto S (Chandler, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Savana — Jul 05, 2017 8:55 AM
Overall I think this is a good buy. The rug material looks/feels good and has a thick foam backing. It is surprisingly lightweight. PROS: - Easy to install - Looks good - Good rug material and backing CONS: - Cutouts not very accurate - Fitment is sloppy - Foam backing has ridges were it is not supposed to
Reviewed by Josh O (Saginaw, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Econoline — Mar 06, 2017 9:40 PM
For some reason I thought it would be a little heavier. All in all, it fits perfectly, and does what it's meant to do. Good thickness and seems durable so far.
Reviewed by James L (Beverly Hills, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Feb 18, 2017 7:32 AM
I purchased this product primarily for insulation and road noise suppression. The "carpet" isn't much as it consists only of a thin layer "fuzz" glued to the 1/2" of flexible foam. I decided to keep the product as it does a good job of reducing road noise. I put indoor/outdoor carpet (6'x 12') over the product. Trimming was minor and easy as all cargo rings were outlined. The seat mounts were not, but locating was manageable by measuring from the sliding door step well. I am well satisfied.
- bedrug cargo & trunk liners
- husky cargo mats
- airaid air intake system reviews
- rear view mirror temperature
- gmc floor mats
- subaru car seat covers
- jeep cargo mat
- floor mats for cadillac srx
- 2010 expedition carpeted cargo liner
- acura mdx cargo mat
- auto luggage rack
- pickup truck cargo net
- side tool boxes for pickup trucks