Wolo Dukes of Hazzard Air Horn
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Slide over your hood with the Wolo Dukes of Hazzard Air Horn
- Plays the Dixieland "Dukes of Hazzard" tune at 120 dB-530/680 Hz
- Five trumpets powered by a 12V compressor make an extra loud sound
- Heavy-duty compressor is maintenance free for years of dependable service
- Work on any vehicle with a 12-volt electrical supply
- Includes everything you need for an easy installation
- Your Wolo Dukes of Hazzard Air Horn is backed by a 90-day warranty
Even if you haven't been in trouble with the law since the day you were born, you can still blare the hood-slidin' sounds of the Duke Boys with the Wolo Dukes of Hazzard Air Horn. Tipping the decibel scale at 120 dB-530/680 Hz, the Wolo Dukes horn plays the Dixieland "Dukes of Hazzard" tune at the push of a button.
Five plastic molded trumpets powered by a heavy-duty 12V compressor are loud enough to turn any county into Hazzard county. And, the Wolo Dukes of Hazzard horn works on any vehicle sporting a 12-volt electrical supply, so even Uncle Jesse's old truck can whistle Dixie.
Wolo includes everything you need for an easy installation; so easy in fact, even Daisy can do it. And just to show you some Hazzard hospitality, Wolo backs your Dukes of Hazzard Air Horn with 90-day warranty.
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Horn switch not included
Wolo Dukes of Hazzard Air Horn Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by mike k (APOPKA, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Dec 06, 2013 3:18 AM
They are ok 'Fun', but I had to fabricate a Mounting bracket no were to Install on truck, also to run a separate button in cab is not real feasible, so I just hooked to exe horn plug,, I removed my factory horn, you can not just beep beep any one with these. You have to hold the horn for the compressor to work and blow horns, I might keep them on a untill I get tired of them. I installed them so it was easy to remove and reinstall my factory, they need to include a bracket or something