Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/27 - 9/29
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Safely store your car, truck, boat or project vehicle inside the Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag for a virtually impenetrable layer of protection
- Delivers a 360° defense against moisture, dust, UV rays, bugs, rodents and other harmful elements
- Ideal for long-term indoor or outdoor storage
- Crafted from 8 oz., UV-treated polyethylene fabric
- The fabric is also California fire code CPAI-84 compliant
- Car Pocket's three plastic zippers seal up fast, easy and securely
- Includes a handy storage bag and a renewable desiccant bags to draw out moisture
- Lightweight fabric is tough and reusable for years of protection
- Rhino Shelter covers your Car Pocket with a 1-year warranty
Leave a loaf of bread out on the counter untouched long enough, and it'll sprout mold and spoil. Unfortunately, the same thing happens to vehicles left unused too long. In your driveway, a parked car bakes in the sun and corrodes away by rainy weather. In a garage, gritty dust and humidity will wreak havoc on every inch of your car. For the ultimate indoor/outdoor automotive armor, wrap your prized posession inside the protective folds of the Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag.
Because the Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag completely encloses your vehicle, it delivers a greater defense than traditional car covers. Moisture, dust and bugs can't get in, so you're ride is left safe and sound.
Your Car Pocket is built from premium 8 oz. polyethylene with quality zippers on all three sides. It comes with renewable desiccant bags to suck out any moisture, and a storage bag. 1-year warranty.
Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag Customer Reviews
73 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by V O (EAST NORTHPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford Mustang — Jul 25, 2017 5:45 AM
Great item. Have 3. 2 for the cars sleepy time and the other for patio furniture in the cold months. Fast shipping. Price is best around with free shipping.
Reviewed by Carrol A (COPAKE, NY) Reviewed for a 1973 Porsche 911 — Dec 30, 2016 5:01 AM
They should offer different sizes. I have a small car and a small garage space for it. I had a difficult time installing it and the excess is folded over the car and there is still evcess bag all around it.
Reviewed by Brian S (St. Johns, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Dec 01, 2016 3:16 PM
We are Very happy with this purchase, it was better than expected with an easy and fast install of our 15 Mustang Convertible. The zippers worked amazingly well and its clearly a high quality product.
Reviewed by Greg M (GROSSE ILE, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Mustang — Nov 24, 2016 11:51 AM
LIKE THE ONE SIZE FITS ALL . THAT MAKES IT GREAT FOR RESALE. MICE ARE A REAL PROBLEM HERE IN THE WINTER THIS WILL FIX THAT . MUSTANG AND ROLLED UP RUBBER BOAT ARE NOW INSIDE THE BAG .
Reviewed by Len C (Webster, NY) Reviewed for a 1968 Pontiac Firebird — Oct 29, 2016 6:59 AM
This is my second rhino cover. I use them for my '68 Firebird and '70 Chevy. Keeps the moisture, dust, and rodents out. I highly recommend them.