Rampage Easyfit 4-Layer Car Cover
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/26 - 2/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Cover your ride with the durable & economical Rampage Easyfit 4-Layer Car Cover
- Protects your finish from sun, dirt, droppings and pollutants
- Complete coverage from 4-layers of non-woven polypropylene
- Spun Bound outer shell delivers a rugged first layer of defense
- 2 polypropylene center layers repel water
- Soft inner liner pampers your paint
- Repels water without trapping moisture
- Breathable fabric combination combats heat and moisture build-up
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use
- Front & rear double-stitched elastic hem secures cover under your vehicle's bumpers
- Integrated side grommets for tie downs and security cable lock
- Choose from 5 sizes to fit nearly any vehicle
- Includes Lock & Cable and Storage bag
- Your Rampage Easyfit Car Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
There's a rampage going on, and it's hell bent on destroying your vehicle's finish. Drape your vehicle in the Rampage Easyfit 4-Layer Car Cover and easily defeat this onslaught of the elements. Boasting 4 layers of durable protection, the Rampage car cover shields your ride from solar rays, dust, dirt, bird squeeze—you name it. And, thanks to the breathable fabric combination, your Rampage Car Cover resists heat and moisture buildup.
Perfect for indoor and outdoor use, the Rampage cover uses double-stitched elastic hems at each end to stay securely in place. And, Rampage includes a security lock & cable to detour car cover crooks, and a handy storage bag to neatly store your cover. With 5 sizes to choose from, there's a cover sure to fit your ride, and at a price like this, your budget's covered, too. Best yet, Rampage covers your Easyfit Car Cover with a 90-day warranty.
Rampage Easyfit 4-Layer Car Cover Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dawn H (DURAND, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Challenger — Dec 02, 2017 4:43 AM
I use my cover in the garage and you can already see the dust on the cover. I also like that it has the mirror pockets. I am storing it for the winter.
Reviewed by Scott S (Goldendale, WA) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford Taurus — Jan 02, 2017 11:34 AM
Easyfit doesn't fit! Fits good front to back, but doesn't come all the way down the sides. Lacks 5-6" on each side of covering the rocker panels.