- Save 10% Use Promo Code COVERS10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- From next to the docks in Florida to the deserts of California, the heavy woven acrylic fabric won't fade while it protects your car
- The Sunbrella is treated for moisture resistance in humid marine areas
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna
- The Sunbrella fits all factory-style spoilers up to 3" tall
- Available in several long-lasting colors
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover is protected by a 6-year limited warranty
Protect your vehicle with a heavy-duty car cover specially designed to withstand high heat and damaging UV rays. The Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover guards your vehicle from Death Valley to the boat dock and everywhere in between.
Using a naturally UV-resistant acrylic fiber, the Sunbrella car cover is ready to withstand even the harshest sun. The solution-dyed acrylic fabric is then specially finished to keep it soft enough for car cover duty.
With a custom-made design, the Sunbrella Car Cover is equipped with grommets for a tie down cable and your antenna. The Sunbrella comes in an array of long-lasting colors. Your Sunbrella Car Cover is backed by a 6-year limited warranty.
Covercraft Sunbrella Extreme Sun Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
170 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joshua R (RENO, NV) Reviewed for a 1987 Volkswagen Vanagon — Jul 21, 2017 4:59 PM
I have had the Covercraft Sunbrella Car cover for about a month now and I am initially satisfied. It fits well over my Westfalia Vanagon and is easy to install and remove. Even in our dry, dusty climate, it keeps the Vanagon fairly clean and dust free. So far very satisfied.
Reviewed by Nikola K (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 1999 Buick Le Sabre — Jul 19, 2017 7:05 PM
Absolutely perfect fit to my Buick Lesabre 1999 Limited Edition. The Fabric looks high quality. It's only one months since I put it on the car. Now I have to wait to see how durable is this Fabric, and only time is the main factor... Nick, Phenix, AZ
Reviewed by Douglas B (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 2017 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jul 06, 2017 4:29 AM
The cover arrived earlier than expected which was good. It fit perfect and stays on and protects the car well from sun and dust and bird droppings.
Reviewed by Rick C (OOLTEWAH, TN) Reviewed for a 1991 Ford Mustang — May 03, 2017 1:27 AM
Nice fit, double stitched seams, many strings hanging from the seams seemed unnecessary considering the cost. My only real complaint is that the center tie-down loop was too far rearward it should have been located closer to the center of the car or even better had two tie down loops. Nevertheless, it seems to work well enough. Still, I'm a little disappointed at this oversight. I have prior experience with Sunbrella material in the marine industry and it can't be beat.