Covercraft Reflec'tect Car Cover
Ships Between 3/30 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Defend your ride against the elements with a Covercraft Reflec'tect Car Cover
- Custom-made for your vehicle from durable urethane-coated polyester
- Silver finish reflects UV rays to keep your interior nice and cool
- All-season protection resists damage from water, mildew or rot
- Repels dust and dirt to keep your exterior extra clean
- Overlapped, double-needle stitched seams for added durability
- Stays securely in place with elastic front & rear hems with reinforced non-scratch grommets
- Compact, easy-to-fold design allows for convenient storage when not in use
- Your Covercraft Reflec'tect Car Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Whether it’s parked in a garage or along the street, your ride is susceptible to a long list of potential hazards. From bird droppings and tree sap to door dings and dust, you can shield your vehicle from any sort of damage with a Covercraft Reflec'tect Car Cover.
Covercraft Reflec'tect Covers are custom-crafted from durable urethane-coated polyester with a UV-reflective silver finish designed to keep the sun’s steamy rays from raising your interior temperature. Resistant to rot, mold and mildew, this all-season car cover is the perfect way to repel dust and dirt no matter where you reside.
The Covercraft Reflective Car Cover stays securely in place with urethane elastic sewn into the front and rear hems, along with reinforced grommets that won’t scratch your prized ride’s exterior. Your Covercraft Reflec'tect Car Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
Covercraft Reflec'tect Car Cover Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nick F (Ventura, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Acura ILX — Feb 22, 2017 7:29 AM
Good fit, easy on and off, light and easy to store in trunk. The Reflec'tect Car Cover also keeps the car clean while providing protection against the sun and coastal mist.
Reviewed by Jonathan H (LEAGUE CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Infiniti G37 — Oct 18, 2016 4:53 AM
I love the cover. Putting on and off per directions is really easier then I thought it would be. Fits perfectly. Keeps the morning dew and pollen off my car, I love that! Only think I don't like... we had a good rain and when I took off cover noticed the car was all wet inside. I know I didn't get their top of the line cover and that there is a small hole where the antenna goes it I was surprised by that... I thought the material had rain protection... guess not! Still a good cover!
Reviewed by salvatore r (PORT SAINT JOE, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Sep 30, 2016 7:16 AM
mazda mx-5 moved from northern ohio to florida. black on black, great in up north but you could not touch body of car by late morning. even with windshield sun screen in place side windows had to be opened all day to control interior temp. car is actually cool to the touch under the cover during very hot afternoons. it is also very easy to put on and take off. light as a feather. fit is excellent and does not flap in wind that can be very brisk off gulf of mexico. great product.