- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- Your car loves the snuggly feeling of warm fleece as much as you do, so cover it up with the Covercraft Fleeced Satin Car Cover
- Woven-polyester outer shell lined with super-soft nylon fleece inner lining for a gentle touch to fine car finishes
- Custom made to fit your specific year, make, model
- Satin fabric is slightly stretchy to allow for a more contoured fit (taut, but not body-hugging)
- Mid-weight cover, excellent for indoor use or limited outdoor use
- Offered in several colors to personalize the look
- Your Covercraft Fleeced Car Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
Treat your vehicle to the same luxuries you love with the Covercraft Fleece Lined Satin Car Cover. These indoor car covers give your ride the protection it needs against dust, dings and garage mishaps. Since it's made custom for your vehicle, it fits like a glove with a stretchy, contoured design.
With a woven-polyester outer shell and an ultra-soft, white nylon fleece lining, this fleece-lined car cover is aesthetically-pleasing on the outside and protective on the inside. The soft fabric is ideal for indoor use, or short-term outdoor use – like at a weekend car show. To top it off, Covercraft backs your Fleeced Satin Car Cover with a smooth 2-year warranty.
Covercraft Fleeced Satin Car Cover Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tony G (Omaha, NE) Reviewed for a 1968 Chevy C/K Pickup — Nov 10, 2017 9:14 AM
Happy with the fit on my 68 Chevy C10 short box. I had to turn it a couple of times to get it on correctly and I wish I would have noticed that it didn't come with a stuff bag. I will have to buy one now but wouldn't have stopped my purchase.
Reviewed by paul m (Lynn Haven, FL) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy Corvette — Jun 24, 2017 1:20 PM
I really like the cover and I've only had it on and off the car several times. The one thing that did disturb me is that it leaves a fleece residue on my black car causing me to have to clean it when it's removed. I'm hoping that this will remedy itself after it's been used a little more.
Reviewed by R (PEORIA, AZ) Reviewed for a 1966 Chevy Caprice — Dec 30, 2016 7:35 AM
It is too early to review durability and effectiveness of this cover, but it feels thick and substantial. I bought it for an older car that is garage kept, and I realize there are not many of these still on the road, but it is obvious this cover was designed to fit many different model vehicles. I've had better fitting covers from Covercraft.