- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- Covercraft's Evolution Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- Innovative Evolution 4 layer fabric provides maximum outdoor protection and withstands most anything the elements dish out
- The Covercraft Evolution's thicker material gives your covered car exceptional impact protection against dents, dings and scratches
- Breathable, non-absorbing fabric dries quickly and easily—holds no moisture or heat
- The Evolution comes equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Proudly hand sewn in the USA
- Your Covercraft Evolution car cover comes with a 4-year warranty
The Evolution is the natural selection when you want your car cover to do it all. The Kimberly-Clark fabric is cut to custom fit your vehicle.
The Evolution's tough exterior can withstand acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap, even bird droppings. The core layers block minute dust particles, yet allow air to circulate. The super-soft underside babies your vehicle. And, all the layers combine to provide a thick, impact-resistant shield. Plus, the entire cover is breathable for fast drying after storms.
Made in the USA and it comes with a 4-year warranty.
Covercraft Evolution Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
1298 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Janet W (Lynch Station, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Camry — Dec 27, 2017 5:46 AM
only taken off one time and put back on. like the texture and smooth side to car. had only 2 weeks so to early to know a lot. looks to be of excellent quality.
Reviewed by Robert H (Valley Park, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Nov 21, 2017 10:02 PM
Cover is substantial and feels like it will last a long time. Be aware, it is LARGE. Especially for a full size truck like mine. The four layer fabric has quite a bit of loft, which I think is a good thing for maximum protection.
Reviewed by Brad J (Windsor Heights, IA) Reviewed for a 1976 Pontiac Firebird — Nov 16, 2017 6:54 AM
The cover was a good price, seems well made, and was easy to roll out and put on. This is supposed to be a custom cover for a 1976 Trans Am and overall fit front to back well, but the mirrors kind of missed. I can pull on the material to get them almost in the pockets, but they are not in the right spot. I also received a storage bag for the cover with the last one I purchased, this was not included this time. I think this is a relatively inexpensive piece that would add to the value of a cover.
Reviewed by Todd S (SAINT ALBANS, WV) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Nov 03, 2017 7:53 PM
This cover fits my MX5 perfectly. It protects my roadster from the sun, weather and road treatments. In other words, it does its job for a fair price.
Reviewed by Charlie G (beaver falls, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 BMW Z3 — Oct 11, 2017 12:02 PM
This cover is just what I needed. My car will be sitting outside it was custom made to fit and fitment is perfect material seems great.