- Save 10% Use Promo Code COVERS10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- Covercraft's Evolution Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- Innovative Evolution 4 layer fabric provides maximum outdoor protection and withstands most anything the elements dish out
- The Covercraft Evolution's thicker material gives your covered car exceptional impact protection against dents, dings and scratches
- Breathable, non-absorbing fabric dries quickly and easily—holds no moisture or heat
- The Evolution comes equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Proudly hand sewn in the USA
- Your Covercraft Evolution car cover comes with a 4-year warranty
The Evolution is the natural selection when you want your car cover to do it all. The Kimberly-Clark fabric is cut to custom fit your vehicle.
The Evolution's tough exterior can withstand acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap, even bird droppings. The core layers block minute dust particles, yet allow air to circulate. The super-soft underside babies your vehicle. And, all the layers combine to provide a thick, impact-resistant shield. Plus, the entire cover is breathable for fast drying after storms.
Made in the USA and it comes with a 4-year warranty.
Covercraft Evolution Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
1276 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Harold L (Canyon Country, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Magnum — Sep 16, 2017 12:43 AM
This 4 layer cover with this type of material is very bulky - unlike the smooth material used for the HP and HD covers which stow much easier. I haven't noticed the cover keeping the car cooler than the HD, but the cover is definitely thick, and hopefully the seam stitches will last longer than the 3 years I got on the HD. It fits well and stays on in 35 MPH gusty winds without needing extra tie downs.
Reviewed by Earl B (Tempe, AZ) Reviewed for a 1978 Pontiac Bonneville — Sep 05, 2017 8:01 AM
I have owned the 78 Bonneville since 1985, and have ordered this Evolution cover about every 3 to 5 years as I live in the Phoenix Az. area, the Arizona summer Sun is very very hard on anything that sets in the Sun. I find this cover works well in the Phoenix area, but over the Years the cover fits looser than in past Years, and THERE IS NO FRONT MARKER on the cover which makes it difficult in install quickly. In the past they had FRONT marked on the cover.
Reviewed by Donald W (ATLANTIC BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class — Aug 17, 2017 4:25 AM
For some reason, it is a little small and doesn't cover the front bumper and tires as low as I would like it to cover both. I suppose it might stretch out some in time.
Reviewed by Lauren H (BEL AIR, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Ridgeline — Aug 06, 2017 7:23 AM
Don't know how it will last long term but the cover is well engineered and quality appears to be very good. So easy to use as well.