- Save 10% Use Promo Code COVERS10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover offers good indoor/outdoor protection at a stellar price
- Custom-stitched to fit the exact contours of your year, make and model vehicle
- Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Covers utilize reliable Block-It 380 fabric in a 3-layer design
- Weighs almost half as much as similar car covers for easier covering and removal
- Top layer naturally resists moisture, acid rain, pollutants, sap and bird droppings for light outdoor use
- The Block-It 380 Car Cover's middle layer filters dust and other airborne pollutants that eat paint-ideal for garage or carport storage
- Fully breathable, allowing air circulation that dries a wet cover quickly and prevents under-cover heat buildup
- The Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover faithfully retains its tailored shape over time-won't shrink or stretch
- Held tight to your auto by integrated bottom-edge elastic
- Covercraft Car Covers employ grommets for a cable lock for most vehicles
- Available in a rich Taupe color
- Covercraft Gust Guard keeps your cover in place, even during strong winds (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover is protected by a 3-year warranty
The Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover helps your finish brave indoor and outdoor elements with a new and unique material that naturally rejects enemies of your paint. And, it weighs almost half as much as similar covers, making the Block-It 380 easy for you to use.
The 3 layers of the Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover fabric work as a dynamic paint-protecting team. The top layer halts moisture, pollutants, sap and more for light outdoor use. The underside layer breathes naturally, allowing airflow to reduce heat and help keep the cover dry. And, the middle layer filters paint-eating dust particles, keeping the luster in your auto for years to come.
Because it's a Covercraft Car Cover, you can count on the Block-It 380 to fit flawlessly and last. It's custom-stitched to your vehicle and will not shrink or stretch. Covercraft even stands behind your Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover with a 3-year warranty.
Covercraft Block-It 380 Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
324 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John M (KENOSHA, WI) Reviewed for a 1992 Ford F-250 — Aug 24, 2017 8:50 PM
Actually fit much better than I expected. I wish the cover had a softer inside lining. Seems good for the price. My truck is a garage queen so we will see how long the cover lasts with only inside use.
Reviewed by Mark A (LAKEWOOD, CO) Reviewed for a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Jun 29, 2017 11:10 AM
5 stars fit. 4 stars protection. 3 stars durability. Purchased June 2015. By early 2017, the fabric was disintegrating and tearing. Perhaps Denver conditions are hard on the material? I should have sent it in under the 3-year warranty, but we got hail over 1" in diameter in May that punched thousands of holes in it, so no hope for a warranty claim now. I believe that it did reduce the hail damage to the car though. I plan to buy another Covercraft, likely a Noah or Evolution.
Reviewed by CHRISTOPHER N (FREDERICKSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 BMW Z4 — Jun 29, 2017 5:06 AM
Great fit at a great price! Perfect match for my 2004 BMW Z4. Comes with an extra grommet to fit over whatever antenna configuration your vehicle has. Customer service was superb (I called and immediately got a real live human being to talk to me about adding the antenna grommet). I've ordered several items from Covercraft through Auto Anything and every one of them has been a perfect fit (seat covers, dash cover, and floor mats).
Reviewed by Martin H (Chicago, IL) — Jun 19, 2017 9:24 PM
The custom fit is absolutely perfect. The cover is light weight and easy for either of us to maneuver alone. And it does a great job protecting our car from bird droppings.
Reviewed by AL J W (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 1993 Cadillac Allante — May 26, 2017 12:27 PM
The cover fits my '93 Cadillac Allante exactly, and I followed the instruction to remove my antenna to precisely install the antenna grommet. I'm actually familiar with Paul's Valley, OKLAHOMA? where the cover was manufactured. Careful craftsmanship is obvious. Glad I made this choice.