- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Triple-layer Coverking Triguard Universal Car Covers provide solid protection in light to moderate weather
- Built from two layers of Triguard fabric and an extra inner layer that’s both water resistant and breathable
- All Coverking Triguard Universal Car Covers are treated with UV inhibitors
- Available in multiple universal sizes to fit everything from compacts to SUVs
- 1-year warranty
Your automobile is more than just a means to get from point A to point B. It's an investment. Unfortunately, the fastest way to cut the value of your car, truck or SUV is to leave it out unprotected in the elements. Blistering sun light, drizzly rain and dust clouds can wreak havoc on your paintjob and your resale price. Defend your ride with Coverking Triguard Universal Car Covers.
Designed to block against light to moderate weather, Coverking Triguard Universal Car Covers are constructed from 2 layers of Triguard fabric over a core layer of breathable, water-resistant material. Your cover is treated with UV inhibitors to help shade your finish from paint-peeling sun light, and the inner layer is safe on your finish.
Whether you drive a compact hatchback or a super-sized SUV, there's a Coverking Triguard Universal Car Cover to match your highway chariot. And, your car cover comes with Coverking's 1-year warranty.
Coverking Compare Chart
Coverking Triguard Universal Car Covers Customer Reviews
156 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Larry T (Madison, WI) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy Suburban — Sep 22, 2017 9:24 AM
The new cover is great, and it actually fits my suburban... (I've tried others)
Reviewed by kevin t (Walnut Creek, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford F-150 — Jul 27, 2017 4:06 PM
This is my third one. They're good for about 12-18 months depending on where you live and the weather. They just get thin and start peeling apart