Coverking Autobody Armor Custom Car Cover
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/29 - 10/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Provides the best water resistance and allows for maximum breathability
- Coverking Autobody Armor protects your vehicle from weather, nature and other perils with a perfect fit
- Combines the custom fit of Satin Stretch with the hardcore outdoor protection of Silverguard
- Multi-layer construction protects your vehicle from dents, dings and scratches
- Double polyester outer layers defend against the sun and damaging UV-rays
- Special middle layer delivers extreme water resistance
- Super soft inner layer babies your paint job
- For a detailed comparison guide for all Coverking Car Covers, click on the Detailed Info tab
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Autobody Armor Car Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
Armor your vehicle for battle in the ‘burbs with the Coverking Autobody Armor Custom Car Cover. 4 unique fabric layers deliver the soft, body-hugging qualities of an indoor cover and the battle-ready protection of an outdoor cover.
Custom cut just for your vehicle, Coverking Autobody Armor stretches and forms to its every curve. The super soft inner liner cradles your paint's finish while the dual outer layers and a special middle layer deliver hardcore protection and the most effective water resistance available.
Along with the extreme breathability, Autobody Armor boasts Coverking's highest ratings for water, UV-ray and environmental-hazard blockage. Weather, bird surprise, dirt and dust-Coverking blocks it all! Best yet, Coverking backs your Autobody Armor Car Cover with a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Compare Chart
Coverking Autobody Armor Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
76 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by HENRY R (Huntington Beach, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 BMW 3-Series — Monday at 6:08 PM
Overall, I'm pleased with this car cover. It fits very well and is easy to put on and take off. The outer layer seems very durable and the soft inner layer shouldn't cause micro scratches. Looks like it will hold up much longer than my 2 Noah car covers did that I've had in the last 3 years. But it's not as thick as the Noah and won't protect as well from getting door dings. The quality of the Armor cover is very good but the pocket for the roof antenna is 5 or 6 inches too far towards the rear.
Reviewed by William S (KING OF PRUSSIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda S2000 — Sep 14, 2017 10:09 AM
I do like the cover, it appears to be well made, with quality materials. Custom made to my car with some wrinkles, but fits nicely. It does sag a bit at the front. Should do a good job protecting my car from harmful UV but it did not keep car dry. Pulled the cover up and saw some wetness. It covers the car completely over the tires except for a few inches. The mirror pockets are a little large and there is an antenna pocket. Easy on/off. A little bulky/heavier compared to my previous cover.
Reviewed by Brandon R (La Habra, CA) Reviewed for a 1971 Volkswagen Bus — Jul 31, 2017 10:54 AM
Great cover with great quality. It was a little pricey since I wanted the best one they sell but you get what you pay for. Thanks!
Reviewed by Robert S (CHANDLER, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Chrysler 300 — Jul 03, 2017 9:53 PM
Ordered the cover for my 2016 Chrysler 300, and am very happy with the quality of the cover. It fits perfectly and is well made. Worth the price!
Reviewed by David B (Arlington, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class — Jun 21, 2017 9:25 PM
The cover installs in a snap and looks great! Everyone that see's my cover comments on how nice it looks, feels, and fits.