Coverking Mosom Plus Custom Car Cover
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/29 - 10/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Coverking Mosom Plus Car Covers are custom-made for your vehicle
- Five protective layers keep moisture, animal droppings and dirt out
- Thick material guards against nicks and dings
- Coverking Sivlerguard Plus adds a soft inner layer that guards your finish
- Stitched with the fewest seams possible with overlapped double-stitched seams
- Neoprene elastic tensioners in front and rear
- Protected grommets hold the cover in place when paired with a cable and lock kit (sold separately)
- Heavy-duty protective bulk means this cover is not recommended for daily use
- If ordering for an SUV, carefully consider that this cover is extremely bulky
- Your Coverking Mosom Plus Car Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
When you need heavy-duty protection, the Coverking Mosom Plus Car Cover is it. This five-layer cover works hard to keep out water, animal droppings and dirt. And, its ultra-thick material guards against nicks and dings like no other Coverking car cover can.
This Coverking car cover is double-stitched with the fewest seams possible for a stellar custom fit. Its neoprene elastic front and rear tensioners hold tight, while protected grommets leave room for an optional cable and lock kit. Plus, the Coverbond 5 employs Coverking's softest inner layer that guards your finish from scratches.
The Coverking Mosom Plus Car Cover is ideal for moderate and rainy weather conditions – but be advised, it’s not completely waterproof. Because of its bulk, this cover is not recommended for daily use, and SUV owners should consider this cover's size and weight before ordering. It’s supported by a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Compare Chart
Coverking Mosom Plus Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick M (Elmhurst, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Mini Cooper — Jul 07, 2017 4:39 AM
This a good cover for a car that gets occasional usage. It offers good protection at a good price
Reviewed by Frank N (CASCADE, MT) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Camaro — Dec 28, 2016 11:03 AM
Cover is not wide enough, or the mirror pockets were sewn on wrong? I can not get BOTH mirrors into the cover. Otherwise it's a great cover. I am currently working with their Customer Service dept on a fix. They requested some photos, which I have submitted. They HAVE been attentive to the problem. I will update this when we reach a solution.