Coverking Mosom Plus Custom Car Cover
Ships Between 6/06 - 6/08
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Coverking Mosom Plus Car Covers are custom-made for your vehicle
- 5 protective layers keep moisture, animal droppings and dirt out
- Thick material guards against nicks and dings
- Specifically developed for rainy weather conditions
- Coverking’s softest inner layer guards your finish
- Stitched with the fewest seams possible to keep rain water out, even in extended rain
- Overlapped double-stitched seams resist leaks
- Neoprene elastic tensioners in front and rear
- Protected grommets for the optional cable and lock kit
- Heavy-duty protective bulk means this cover is not recommended for daily use
- If ordering for an SUV, carefully consider that this cover is extremely bulky
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
When you need heavy-duty protection, the Coverking Mosom Plus Car Cover is it. This 5-layer cover works hard to keep out rain, animal droppings and dirt. And, its ultra-thick material guards against nicks and dings like no other Coverking car cover can.
This Coverking car cover is double-stitched with the fewest seams possible for a stellar custom fit that doesn't let rain water leak in. Its neoprene elastic front and rear tensioners hold tight while protected grommets leave room for an optional cable and lock kit. Plus, the Coverbond 5 employs Coverking's softest inner layer that guards your finish from scratches.
The Coverking Mosom Plus Car Cover is ideal for moderate and rainy weather conditions. Because of its bulk, this cover is not recommended for daily use, and SUV owners should consider this cover's size and weight before ordering. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Compare Chart
Coverking Mosom Plus Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frank N (CASCADE, MT) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Camaro — Dec 28, 2016 11:03 AM
Cover is not wide enough, or the mirror pockets were sewn on wrong? I can not get BOTH mirrors into the cover. Otherwise it's a great cover. I am currently working with their Customer Service dept on a fix. They requested some photos, which I have submitted. They HAVE been attentive to the problem. I will update this when we reach a solution.
Reviewed by Sheldon N (Duluth, MN) Reviewed for a 1969 Ford Mustang — Sep 06, 2016 2:20 PM
The cover was very tight at the sport mirrors Almost have to rub the paint off to get the cover over the mirrors. Otherwise , a good cover