Coverking Silverguard Plus Custom Car Cover
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/01 - 3/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Silverguard Plus Car Covers are custom-made for your vehicle
- Crafted from 300 Denier polyester material
- Reflective, highly water-resistant coating on outer layer keeps out sun, rain and dirt
- Coverking Sivlerguard Plus adds a soft inner layer that guards your finish
- Ideal for all-around car cover use but excels in heat protection or hot climates
- Strong, heavy weave design resists tears
- Stitched with the fewest seams possible for the most custom fit available
- Overlapped seams are double-stitched from heavy, wax-coated thread to resist leaks
- Neoprene elastic tensioners in front and rear
- Protected grommets hold the cover in place when paired with a cable and lock kit (sold seperately)
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
The Coverking Silverguard Plus Car Cover is custom-made to protect your vehicle. Crafted from 300 Denier polyester, this car cover boasts a reflective, highly water-resistant outer coating that stops sun, dirt and rain from ruining your paint.
The Silverguard Plus Car Cover is double-stitched from heavy, wax-coated thread to resist seam leaks. Its neoprene elastic front and rear tensioners hold tight while protected grommets leave room for an optional cable and lock kit. Plus, this car cover employs Coverking's softest inner layer that guards your finish from scratches.
What's more, the Coverking Silverguard Plus Car Cover is ideal for all-around car cover use, excluding extreme rain, snow or ice. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Compare Chart
Coverking Silverguard Plus Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gerrick Y (San Jose, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Corolla — Sep 06, 2017 8:36 PM
S+ provides good protection for the Jeep. However, Coverking needs to recognize that the cherokee has a fixed antenna so that a pre-punched hole w/grommet can be pre-installed.
Reviewed by Randall C (Palo Alto, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Porsche Cayman — Aug 23, 2017 11:20 AM
Heavier and bigger than my other covers when loosely rolled...fills the trunk! Good quality material and the silver finish is effective in keeping the car temperature down, almost like a garage! Inner fabric is very slippery against my waxed car and it's hard to roll the cover while it's on top of the car as it easily slips sideways and off the car. (first world problem right?)
Reviewed by ron g (THOUSAND OAKS, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Aug 05, 2017 9:33 PM
The cover is a nice one, I especially like the antenna sleeve. Shipping could be a little faster and you should put the word FRONT on the Front of the cover or maybe your logo so I know which end is the front or the back.