Coverking Silverguard Plus Custom Car Cover
- Save 10% Use Promo Code CVR10
Ships Between 7/28 - 8/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Silverguard Plus Car Covers are custom-made for your vehicle
- Crafted from 300 Denier polyester material
- Reflective, highly water-resistant coating on outer layer keeps out sun, rain and dirt
- Coverking Sivlerguard Plus adds a soft inner layer that guards your finish
- Ideal for all-around car cover use but excels in heat protection or hot climates
- Strong, heavy weave design resists tears
- Stitched with the fewest seams possible for the most custom fit available
- Overlapped seams are double-stitched from heavy, wax-coated thread to resist leaks
- Neoprene elastic tensioners in front and rear
- Protected grommets hold the cover in place when paired with a cable and lock kit (sold seperately)
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
The Coverking Silverguard Plus Car Cover is custom-made to protect your vehicle. Crafted from 300 Denier polyester, this car cover boasts a reflective, highly water-resistant outer coating that stops sun, dirt and rain from ruining your paint.
The Silverguard Plus Car Cover is double-stitched from heavy, wax-coated thread to resist seam leaks. Its neoprene elastic front and rear tensioners hold tight while protected grommets leave room for an optional cable and lock kit. Plus, this car cover employs Coverking's softest inner layer that guards your finish from scratches.
What's more, the Coverking Silverguard Plus Car Cover is ideal for all-around car cover use, excluding extreme rain, snow or ice. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Compare Chart
Coverking Silverguard Plus Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeffrey S (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Porsche Cayman — Jun 20, 2017 11:00 PM
I have bought about 10 of these cover over the years. I have one for each car in my collection. They are simply the best as you can wash them off easily with a hose and they last for a few years. Look and fit good.
Reviewed by Deborah R (Alpharetta, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan 370Z — Mar 20, 2017 5:31 PM
This cover is no where near waterproof and functions only as a dust cover. My car is not garaged and I needed protection for the convertible top from rain...the slightest misting has my car wet underneath the cover. Very disappointing and misleading and expensive for a dust cover.
Reviewed by ERIC E (Balch Springs, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Edge — Mar 18, 2017 8:36 PM
A delay in the ordering process, but I got the item over two weeks ago. It included the Cover, of course, a matching small storage bag, and a cable and lock & 3 keys. The cable and lock was a bonus. The cover fits my car like a glove. It even has place for my antenna on top. I have not had a chance to use it in full heavy sun to test the sun blocking material and protection, but that part should come the summer in Texas.
Reviewed by Lloyd J F (NORTH PALM BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Lincoln Town Car — Dec 02, 2016 4:53 PM
The fit and finish are good quality. Highly recommended product.
Reviewed by Mark S (West Palm Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 1969 Chevy Corvette — Jun 03, 2016 8:07 PM
Great cover I have 2 other cars with the same cover o wouldn't use anything else