Covercraft Block-It 380 Custom Car Cover
Ships Between 6/07 - 6/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover offers good indoor/outdoor protection at a stellar price
- Custom-stitched to fit the exact contours of your year, make and model vehicle
- Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Covers utilize reliable Block-It 380 fabric in a 3-layer design
- Weighs almost half as much as similar car covers for easier covering and removal
- Top layer naturally resists moisture, acid rain, pollutants, sap and bird droppings for light outdoor use
- The Block-It 380 Car Cover's middle layer filters dust and other airborne pollutants that eat paint-ideal for garage or carport storage
- Fully breathable, allowing air circulation that dries a wet cover quickly and prevents under-cover heat buildup
- The Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover faithfully retains its tailored shape over time-won't shrink or stretch
- Held tight to your auto by integrated bottom-edge elastic
- Covercraft Car Covers employ grommets for a cable lock for most vehicles
- Available in a rich Taupe color
- Covercraft Gust Guard keeps your cover in place, even during strong winds (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover is protected by a 3-year warranty
The Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover helps your finish brave indoor and outdoor elements with a new and unique material that naturally rejects enemies of your paint. And, it weighs almost half as much as similar covers, making the Block-It 380 easy for you to use.
The 3 layers of the Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover fabric work as a dynamic paint-protecting team. The top layer halts moisture, pollutants, sap and more for light outdoor use. The underside layer breathes naturally, allowing airflow to reduce heat and help keep the cover dry. And, the middle layer filters paint-eating dust particles, keeping the luster in your auto for years to come.
Because it's a Covercraft Car Cover, you can count on the Block-It 380 to fit flawlessly and last. It's custom-stitched to your vehicle and will not shrink or stretch. Covercraft even stands behind your Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover with a 3-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Block-It 380 Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
319 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Harry C (CHULA VISTA, CA) — Wednesday at 6:42 AM
I was very satisfied with my previous Covercraft cover and hope this one lasts as well as the last one did
Reviewed by Steve C (LITTLEROCK, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Cadillac DTS — May 11, 2017 1:22 PM
This cover is fine or okay, except that I live in an area that has a gentle wind which blows up fine dust and it get into the cover and through that the cover does not block this out and I still have to wash the car almost constantly. I guess you could say the cover does me no good, it blocks in the dirt! You figure that out!
Reviewed by Louise S (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Camry — Apr 13, 2017 6:19 AM
The cover fits to a T. It is large and bulky when removed, so I don't store it in my trunk but rather drape it over the sports car in our garage (gives it a chance to dry out that way, too.) Where we live, there is condensation almost every morning, and the moisture beads up on the cover nicely. Mainly, I wanted the cover to protect against bird droppings which it does very effectively. I'm happy with my purchase!
Reviewed by Jeffery W. V (ALBANY, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Escape — Nov 03, 2016 8:41 AM
South Georgia heat after about 2 years and the cover is gone. Should last longer for price