Covercraft Block-it 200 Custom Car Cover
Ships Between 8/30 - 9/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Covercraft Block-it 200 Custom Car Cover is custom-tailored to the shape of your specific year, make and model
- Unique 3-layer bonded polypropylene material provides solid indoor and light outdoor protection at an economical price
- The Covercraft mid-weight material is easy to use, fold and store
- Made breathable to allow trapped heat and moisture to escape from beneath the car cover
- Elasticized bottom seam draws tight around the base of your vehicle
- The Block-it Car Cover comes equipped with mirror pockets, an antenna grommet and grommets for a locking cable
- This car cover is available in heat-resistant grey
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Block-it 200 Custom Car Cover carries a 2-year warranty
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
For indoor or light outdoor use, Covercraft's Block-it Cover meets your standard vehicle protection needs. Crafted from a unique 3-layer bonded polypropylene material, the Block-it Car Cover keeps dust and moisture out while still allowing trapped heat and condensation to escape.
Because it employs a mid-weight material, the Multibond is quick to put on or take off of your vehicle. And, convenient compact storage is a snap. Plus, the customized shape of the Multibond makes for an exact fit, complete coverage and ease of use.
The Block-it Car Cover comes in a contemporary grey color that's ideal for reducing surface heat. Best yet, Covercraft backs your Back-it Car Cover with a 2-year warranty.
Covercraft Block-it 200 Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
387 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frederick F (Panama City, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class — Apr 13, 2017 4:18 AM
Very light weight fabric. Suggest garage use only and that would be a waste as it is not for dust.
Reviewed by Victor M (Englewood, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Rogue — Nov 15, 2016 7:09 AM
IT FIT MY ROUGE AND MY TACOMA PERFECT, WENT ON EASY, DID WHAT IT WAS SUPPOSE TO DO, KEPT THEM CLEAN AND OUT OF THE SUN. NO PROBLEM!
Reviewed by Charles J (Peoria, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Lexus IS 350 — Nov 04, 2016 9:18 AM
My car is effected by the Takata airbag recall. So, I needed a cover to put my baby to bed. The Covercraft Block-it 200 Custom Car Cover works very well. It's windy often in Arizona and it fits snuggly and allows extra security with a centered bungee attachment.