Coverking Triguard Custom Car Cover
Ships Between 3/29 - 3/31
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Triguard Car Cover is custom-made with exact specifications to fit your vehicle
- Recommended Use: Long-term storage in light weather
- Made with three layers to protect your paint against scratches and dings
- Perfect cover for the entry-level consumer on a budget
- Equipped with grommets so you can easily attach a tie-down cable and lock
- Manufactured using double-stiched seams with waxed threads to eliminate water leaks
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you park outdoors or in your garage, the Triguard Car Cover provides the protection your vehicle needs. With three layers of polypropylene material, the Triguard Car Cover is the economical way to safeguard your paint from the weather and beating sun.
The Triguard Car Cover features mildew and mold-resistant fibers that are UV-treated to resist the damaging rays that cause fading. Custom-fit for your vehicle, the Triguard Car Cover features grommets to accommodate a cable lock and your antenna. The Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Get solid protection and great value with the Triguard Car Cover!
Coverking Compare Chart
Coverking Triguard Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
474 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Barbara V (Aguanga, CA) — Mar 11, 2017 7:42 AM
I took the advice of the Auto Anything service rep and am enjoying the ease and coverage of my new car cover.
Reviewed by Craig G (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Mazda 6 — Feb 10, 2017 12:12 PM
This is the second cover I have purchased through Auto Anything. The first cover lasted three years with almost daily usage in full sun. The material finally gave out but saved my paint. New cover is a little tight but I found that the order of install makes a difference. Might stretch a little.
Reviewed by Michael S (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Cadillac CTS — Feb 03, 2017 8:41 AM
It's too soon to do valuable review as I have no idea how it will hold up. That said, the order came in a timely fashion. It was the right part as it fit very well. Looks good. I'm in Texas so it's a wait and see on how it will react to wind. So far so good.
Reviewed by Robert J H (Saint Clair Shores, MI) — Jan 23, 2017 8:44 PM
My military Jeep needed a garage and occasional outdoor cover. This cover is listed as 1956 Jeep CJ cover, the oldest Jeep cover listed. It fit mine and will fit 41-56 Jeeps also. Has mirror pockets and an antenna pocket which the 41-45 Jeeps do not need, but cover fits with extra room for the rear spare tire. Quality is good, same as I have for several motorcycles. Value is great. Next closest covers are $300 or more.
Reviewed by James H (Clewiston, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Camaro — Dec 15, 2016 3:56 AM
the cover can be put by one person but you need a system will get better as i get more practice
- carcapsule outdoor vehicle storage system
- power stop brake kit review
- poweraid throttle body spacer review
- jeep running boards
- lexus car covers free shipping
- mercedes benz car covers
- mustang car covers
- mazda 3 floor mats
- corvette dust cover
- custom seat covers for cars
- cargo carriers for suvs
- automotive lights