Coverking Triguard Custom Car Cover
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/12 - 3/14
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Triguard Car Cover is custom-made with exact specifications to fit your vehicle
- Recommended Use: Long-term storage in light weather
- Made with three layers to protect your paint against scratches and dings
- Perfect cover for the entry-level consumer on a budget
- Equipped with grommets so you can easily attach a tie-down cable and lock
- Manufactured using double-stiched seams with waxed threads to eliminate water leaks
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you park outdoors or in your garage, the Triguard Car Cover provides the protection your vehicle needs. With three layers of polypropylene material, the Triguard Car Cover is the economical way to safeguard your paint from the weather and beating sun.
The Triguard Car Cover features mildew and mold-resistant fibers that are UV-treated to resist the damaging rays that cause fading. Custom-fit for your vehicle, the Triguard Car Cover features grommets to accommodate a cable lock and your antenna. The Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Get solid protection and great value with the Triguard Car Cover!
Coverking Compare Chart
Coverking Triguard Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
491 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edwin L (MCMURRAY, PA) Reviewed for a 1963 Chevy Corvette — Jan 13, 2018 6:45 AM
I think the cover is to stiff and it was hard to tell which way to stretch it. It would help to have a color center stitch down the center.
Reviewed by Randy H (Memphis, TN) Reviewed for a 1972 Dodge Charger — Dec 04, 2017 8:11 PM
Wanted an affordable car cover for an antique car that is in carport exposed to partial weather. Triguard cover filled the need. Excellent valve for the price.
Reviewed by Alice I (Cedar Grove, NJ) Reviewed for a 2000 Mercury Cougar — Nov 17, 2017 7:53 AM
So far, so good. Does a good job of protecting the car against the elements
Reviewed by Michael W (Danville, KY) Reviewed for a 2002 BMW Z3 — Sep 05, 2017 5:43 AM
Very nice top for the money and a perfect fit! I would recommend this talk to anyone looking for an in expensive top and great quality.