Covercraft Form Fit Custom Car Cover
- Save 10% Use Promo Code COVERS10
Ships Between 8/03 - 8/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Covercraft Form Fit Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- The stretchy Lycra/Spandex component of the Form Fit Car Cover is designed to stay tight and retain its shape over time
- The Form Fit Car Cover features super-soft cotton-terry loop fabric that's thick enough to prevent minor dings
- For easy cleaning, simply toss the Form Fit Car Cover in the home washing machine
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Will fit all factory-style spoilers up to three-inches tall
- Available in a host of colors with a matching storage bag
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Form Fit Car Cover is backed by a 4-Year Warranty
Protect your car, truck or SUV with a soft indoor cover that holds on tight. The Form Fit Car Cover uses a combination of materials, with a Lycra/Spandex fiber added to the woven polyester yarn that gives the cover stretch.
The Form Fit Car Cover also features stretch memory-the Lycra/Spandex fibers keep their shape without over-stretching and ruining the cover. The inner layer is a cashmere-like terry cotton loop with enough loft to provide some ding protection. This car cover is so soft, you'll want to use it as a comfy bed sheet-imagine how grateful your car, truck or SUV will be.
For easy cleaning, the Form Fit Car Cover is machine-washable at home. The Form Fit Car Cover is equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna.
The Form Fit Car Cover and matching storage bag come in a wide range of stylish colors. And, your Form Fit Car Cover is backed by a 4-year warranty.
- The Form Fit Car Cover is custom manufactured for your vehicle's specific year, make and model in the color you have selected. This special order product cannot be returned.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Form Fit Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
130 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth R (Newnan, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — May 18, 2017 11:28 PM
Wanted a cover with a tight fit so we could see the lines of our Corvette. Also we have the garage door up a lot of the time, so we get dust and other debris blowing in so we have to use blower remove from garage, that's were we prefer the tight fit cover.
Reviewed by Allan M (Cypress, TX) — Apr 24, 2017 2:05 PM
The cover weighs more than I anticipated but not unmanageable, then again, it is lot of material as it covers the entire car to within a few inches of the ground. Very easy to put on and take off. Very impressed with the overall fit.
Reviewed by Steven S (Setauket, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Porsche 911 — Apr 24, 2017 7:15 AM
Really impressed by this cover with one exception, as others have noted there is a lint problem. I have 2015 911 GTS with black top. even with black top and CC black cover still a big lint problem. I fixed by buying 2 yds of non-"linting" stretch fabric $25 and lay that down on soft top before covering w CC. I may sew it to underside. Covercraft should integrate this fix into their cover, id even pay an additional $25..then it w b Perfect! Free advice...take it CC
Reviewed by Mark M (Salem, OR) Reviewed for a 1997 Porsche 911 — Feb 02, 2017 8:26 PM
The fit is decent, but not perfect. The quality is good and the material is excellent. If the fit followed the lines of the car, I would rate it near perfect. The seams do not line up with the roof lines nor does it fit the rear spoiler very well. I like the black color and material, but, for not much more money, I would probably buy the Porsche brand cover instead of the Covercraft brand.