Covercraft Evolution 4 Custom Car Cover
- Save 10% Use Promo Code COVERS10
Ships Between 8/02 - 8/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Covercraft's Evolution 4 Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- Innovative Evolution 4 fabric withstands most anything the elements dish out
- The Covercraft Evolution 4's thicker material gives your covered car exceptional impact protection
- Breathable, non-absorbing fabric dries quickly and easily—holds no moisture
- The Evolution 4 comes equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Evolution 4 car cover comes with a 4-year warranty
The Evolution 4 is the natural selection when you want your car cover to do it all. The Kimberly-Clark fabric is cut to custom fit your vehicle.
The Evolution 4's tough exterior can withstand acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap, even bird droppings. The core layers block minute dust particles, yet allow air to circulate. The super-soft underside babies your vehicle. And, all the layers combine to provide a thick, impact-resistant shield. Plus, the entire cover is breathable for fast drying after storms.
Made in the USA and it comes with a 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Evolution 4 Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
1263 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike H (Bentonville, AR) Reviewed for a 2002 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Thursday at 6:59 AM
Cover works well overall. Had a snow storm has year and moisture did get under it and freeze. Though I doubt any cover could prevent that. I use it mostly to protect from sun damage during the summer. And so far, it does this well. The wind can blow it off so the string tie that runs under the car is necessary if you live in a windy area. THe fit for my car is not perfect but very close. No way I could I have found a better fit in a retail store. So AutoAnything is a huge help here.
Reviewed by Eric H (LEAVENWORTH, KS) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford F-250 — Jul 05, 2017 6:45 AM
Recently purchased a cover for my '95 F250 XLT truck. Fit was excellent. Had it covered outside during a week while I was out of town. There were severe storms while I was gone, and the cover stayed in place (using the optional high-wind clips) and the truck was protected well. That is the extent of my use thus far.
Reviewed by Byron P (Chino Hills, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Audi S7 — Jul 04, 2017 12:19 PM
The material feels strong and durable and I have not had any major issues whatsoever. The fit was nice and snug. However, it can be very difficult to fit the cover back on the mirrors unless they are folded or you redo the rest of the cover (generally not an issue unless you tend to forget things inside the car like I do). I've yet to wash it, but besides that, it's been holding up very well against the dust and annoying bug marks.
Reviewed by Craig H (La Crescenta, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Porsche 911 — Jun 24, 2017 4:38 PM
While it's a custom fit, it's a little tight. The fit around the front fenders and front bumper could be more generous which I would have preferred.